EVENT Pirate Practice

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I am confused. Where does the blue pirate with red hair drop from? The last two avatars in the line up. Please help

2. They'll likely be in the 3rd and 4th side stories, as the 4th set always is. The 2nd side story hasn't even been released yet. Just have patience.

Meanie and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  3. I'm tired to of this hunt already

4. Okay but how to do I get the female avi with the blue pirate hat and jacket 😭

5. Probably the third side story drop πŸ€™

Muschi likes this.
  6. That’s what I thought too but it’s showing me that it’s the same avis as the main story story and I’m super confused πŸ™ŠπŸ˜­

7. I’ll be patient 🌚

TheKlepto likes this.

8. Ah thats why thank you. Didn’t realize that there would be other side stories besides pvp

Tanaya87 and Muschi like this.
  9. Anyone know if the golden flags are worth anything?

Carrie likes this.
  10. Ugh, I hate that the VIP avatar is in boxes now. Everyone was commenting on the absurdity that was getting the VIP set before the normal one, but that doesn't mean we wanted those to be harder to get as well. I'm actually fine with the drop requirements, but the boxes just suck. It kinda kills my motivation because even when trying hardest to get an avatar I want, I might not get it.

I didn't care when the random avatars were from the hunt boxes/spinner, that's fine. But having every single avatar be randomized is just awful. I'm disappointed.

Other than that, the hunt is nice.

11. How do you get the avatar with the rum barrel? I haven't seen him in any of the boxes or leaderboards.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  13. He’s in the main story/first side story avi boxes

Muschi likes this.
  14. Do you guys think this one will also be in boxes? πŸ˜” I hate these boxes. The last side stories arrive late and aren't that easy to finish, we should get both avatars for completing those at least...

Muschi and Dead like this.
  15. Probably not. But who knows with ata

Harpia and Muschi like this.
  16. Can we talk about why you gave me an avi box that I won't be able to open? πŸ˜‚ wtf ata

17. Side note because sharing is caring, if you place in the top 8 of the XC PVP, you get both tier rewards 🀫😁

[​IMG] [​IMG]

iSlytherin2You likes this.
  18. Does anyone know how the spotlight works? And how to get it

cindylou likes this.
  19. this pvp thing is unfair for INT builds. thank you pointing this out mate.

full UL on dancing is 119 points
    full UL on fighting is 140 points

lmao im not even strength build but i resort to fighting just so i could getter points. there SHOULD be MORE points for dancing 😠 make like 8 points each just to compensate the missing 21 points. HEAR US INT BUILDS ATA

20. Even as an intel build though, there are still plenty of accounts you can hit successfully on fight.

Torii likes this.