Abducted in Plain Site

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Is a netflix crime documentary and bros. It is the most absurd thing I've seen in a while. This dude seduces this 12 year old girl, her mother and her father. He convinces the 12 year old that she's half alien. He convinced the parents to let him sleep next to the 12 year old girl several nights a week for months on end because it would be "therapeutic." AND THEN HE GOT AWAY WITH ABDUCTING HER TWICE! fucking watch this shit oml. Yw.

Maddi_Matsu and Phobia like this.
  2. 😶

3. Sounds about white

4. That's the face I made the whole time. Watch it

5. But fr watch it. It is so strange. Like even the church openly told him off for hitting on little girls and this family was like "but we're friends"

6. I watched this awhile ago and was fucking APPALLED. If you have the HBO app, they have quite a few docu mini series about similar crazy shit. If you don’t have it I’d look into it, I know with the quarantines going on they’ve opened a lot of shows and movies up to watch for free and I’m sure they probably offer a 30 day trial as well.

7. and here I am watching The Amazing World of Gumball 😶

8. O I’ve heard about this, the abductions, not the documentary.

9. Ok I'll watch it tonight & report back.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Oh nooo. How dumb could people possibly be?

11. The saddest part is how the documentary just portrays the parents as naive. If they're not gonna call them out for being shitty parents at least do a genuine analysis into how they were possibly brainwashed too or what could've possibly led to them allowing such behavior

12. I had no clue it existed til last night. Quite possibly one of the most preventable abductions and lifelong traumas that could've occurred and no one did anything to stop it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Maybe I'll get HBO. I'm getting real into crime documentaries rn. I kind of feel like those shady ppl who watch MTV reality shows to look down on others and feel better about their lives but omigod ppl are crazy

14. I've gotten into Victorian true crime stories. The stuff you could get away with back then was wild. Look up Brief Case on youtube. Crazy crazy people

15. I'm excited to watch this but they need to work on these titles. It gets very repetitive.[​IMG]

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. 😆leave him a comment