Why change hunt rewards?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Why did ATA bump the drops needed for an avatar in an average hunt to 8k while simultaneously cutting the reward in half? We get a box with either the male or female avatar in it?

I’m not too pressed about it because I have a nice set of avatars that I like to switch between and I never really use the hunt avis, but it just seems like a weird step and definitely something that could seem discouraging for newer players who could have a hard time getting even the 6k we used to need for the avatars.

sidenote: I don’t use forums often, so if this was already answered and I just couldn’t happen to find it, then my bad. 😂

2. It’s actually been raised since v-day but the boxes were introduced for the spring break hunt.

3. ATA gave the explanation that the changes were necessary to keep the community moving in a forward direction. This isn't the first time they've raised drop requirements; they've raised them before several years ago.

The avatar boxes were not part of the original plan but were introduced after backlash from the community over the new 16,000 requirement for avatars. It was considered to large of a jump. The avatar boxes are a compromise, since one avatar is at the players' desired requirement and the other avatar is at the developers' desired requirement.

ATA did say all these changes are by no means permanent and can be further adjusted if necessary.

Campus, Sansa, SpicyVanilla and 3 others like this.
  4. I guess it makes sense to want to keep the community moving forward so people don’t get complacent or bored in what they’re doing, I just imagine it might be daunting.

I get it from the developers standpoint, but thinking about it from where I was when I first started and all the hunts I struggled and grinded and still couldn’t get avatars it just seems like they keep making changes that make the game less new user friendly, which is a shame because as much as it’s good to keep the community moving forward I feel like they should find ways to do that without handicapping new users which also have so much to add to the community.

5. I wholeheartedly agree.

6. ATA keeps destroying their game and not listening to the community. It’s easier to get the VIP avis from the side story anyway than to get to 16k. Great job ATA.

7. Stick around a few years years. You'll watch ata give made up reasons for every such change they make. After a short time you'll realize they were all just to make people spend more money.

So don't waste your money now, because you'll be spending double it in just a few months to keep the same pace.

8. They seriously need to teir the avis more, give something to the nubs and free players. And more pokies/nipples on the lb avis

9. Nipples? 😂

Carrie and PoolNoodle like this.
  10. More nipples like a pig? Why would anyone want a pig avi?

11. I'm not asking for 8 nipples, just some 3d shading on 2

Carrie likes this.
  12. 😂🤘🏼Support.

Carrie likes this.
  13. So that more content will be locked behind a paywall of course :D

Muschi, Carrie and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  14. But why? 😂

15. The question isn't why, it's why not.
    Free the nipple

Muschi likes this.