So what're y'all spending your Trump bucks on?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Apr 15, 2020.

?

What're you spending your Trump bucks on?

1. Cats

12.5%
  2. Dns

8.3%
  3. Hot Tub

12.5%
  4. Mortgage

12.5%
  5. Rent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Utilities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other bills

20.8%
  8. Savings

37.5%
  9. Online Poker

4.2%
  10. Other

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My friend and I had gotten one and put it in our apartment and it lasted for the next year we lived there. I can’t remember what brand it was but it was green 🤷🏻‍♀️

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  2. I'm seriously considering one...but I have to read all the reviews first to make sure I pick the best one.

Our water is really hard, so I know it's not going to last forever, but I want one that's gonna last the longest possible.

3. Right, plus the more people in your house will most likely make a difference. You’ll want one that can withstand more usage. I’m debating on saving up to get one again because we rented a home with the smallest bath tub in the world and I love baths 😭😭

4. I voted even though I haven't gotten mine yet. I do know what I will be spending it on though.

5. I put new spark plugs and did an oil change on my car while staying at home. Online tutorials and Rock Auto helped. My mechanic quoted $260 for the job, so he got a kind "no thanks". As a woman, it made me feel empowered. 💪😌

6. I used to do a lot of the work to my cars myself, I grew up in a garage with a bunch of boys. But with a baby now I don’t feel like spending all day in the garage covered in grease it’s just easier to take it somewhere. Online tutorials can really help with doing a lot of that on your own though. It’s not to bad once you know what you’re looking at

7. That is ridiculous! Good for you!

8. Strippers
    My first car was an '88 Chevy Beretta for $200
    2nd car was an '89 Ford Thunderbird for $100

LetsGoBrandon and NurseBecky like this.
  9. Strippers and blow

10. Where though? Anywhere still have strip clubs open?

11. I'm not gonna have time anyway, until September. My extra busy season is starting.

12. I'm sure it'll be extra busy with more people staying at home most of the time. Spending their stimulus checks on an HVAC upgrade.

13. Here's an adulting pro-tip for everyone. It's also the time of year to have your furnace serviced. You don't want to turn it in next fall and get a suprise when it doesn't work. Money well spent to have it looked at in the spring every year.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Spend it all on trump

15. I've never been to see strippers. Is it fun

16. Yes actually, it’s a lot of fun

17. I'm saving up to get me a nice car. 🌝

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  18. Yesh. It is so much fun.. specially when you're buzzed. 🙃 You're missing out.

19. Won’t a lot of this have to be paid back in taxes next year? It’s only temporary so don’t go too crazy with it all

20. False.

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.