NEW FEATURE Introducing: Club XCs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 16, 2020.

1. You finally thought of a new way to give cat clubs more power.

2. Congrats? But don't you know they don't care and they don't need it?

Jude684 likes this.
  3. So hoppers and even cat club VP’s created their own clubs. Good thing the rewards aren’t that great. This was bs to begin with, all regular Potd clubs knew this. I’m in an invite club at the moment (thank u free ecs), but will be in my regular potd club when this ends. Congrats to the leaderboard players and cat clubs. You have won more stuff, again. Shocker. It is what it is.

4. I feel like it was a good idea with poor execution. I think it would have been better to make it based off of potd and ppotd only. Regular potd could have remained 1 point per drop and pros 2 or 3 points but to include ec parties and for more points than potd just created one more LB to be dominated by pay to play players. And I’m not saying the people paying money for ec parties don’t deserve higher rewards because let’s be honest, they do. But it gave the impression that they were giving potd clubs an opportunity to compete for rewards and a chance to make the LB when in reality it’s not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s my opinion anyways

Hopa, Mon, Hera and 5 others like this.
  5. question. If youre on club LB. Does all the players on the club will be rewarded? Or only the T10 players on the club will receive the reward??

6. All club members

7. I’m pretty sure. I know all members get rewards from hitting the tiers

8. Yeah i hope so. They didnt explain about that 😅 thanks

9. So I had a little bit of confusion about this. The top ten clubs are marked with medals, but also so are the top ten members within your club. So are the top ten rewards for the top ten clubs or top ten club members?

10. I asked this in a help ticket yesterday and haven’t heard back yet

11. I'm curious about this too

12. waiting for the answer...👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

13. The whole club gets the reward

14. so the top 10 rewards are for top 10 club? not top10 club members?

15. Yeah our club came 2nd I was 18th out of our club members and still got rewarded so it will be for the top 10 clubs

Vo and Muschi like this.
  16. owhh alright, thank youuuu

Leigh likes this.
  17. I figured out it's because the app needed to be updated 🤧

Muschi likes this.
  18. Yikes... The rewards was for top clubs and not for the individual people in your club. Again useless to small players. We all know cat/kini club is just gonna be on top.. It wouldve been better if people got the club rewards from each club... The fact that this is just going to be for ccs and whatnot disinterested me.

19. To add to it, why add the first place, second, third and all the way down to ten on individual club members, false hope and its very misleading.

Disappointed again.. You people at ata dont even seem to care about small people or those trying to start..

Hopa and -MOONRISE- like this.
  20. The club member lb was totally misleading. Would’ve been better if ATA didn’t add it? Or maybe clarified it in the forum?