Meeting irl

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Lime, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Has anyone ever met someone from PIMD in person?

I get to meet my boyfriend on Saturday and we’ve been a long distance couple since November. We met on PIMD in pub and I never thought I’d end up meeting someone from this game in person.

So I was wanting to hear about others experiences!

It doesn’t have to be a partner, it can also be a friend!

I apologize if there is already a post on this topic, I wasn’t able to find it.

2. Don’t forget to stay a minimum of 6 feet apart and wear masks. Just wave to eachother from across the street. 💜

Muschi, Lime and _Pristine_ like this.
  3. Someone did mention this a a few months ago if you want to look back at it.

This actually gets brought up a lot in forums though!

I’ve met two people from the game. My former pupil and another closer friend.

4. I personally haven't met anyone from PIMD (or any "internet friends!"), but I do have someone I would like to eventually meet up with! My pupil @Schwanz. We've been friends for over 2 years. Unfortunately we live on different continents so it's a little more costly to meet up. But we're patient. :D

5. I met someone online like 2 years ago through a different app, became real good friends, realized we lived one town away from eachother, he used to play basketball with my second cousin, and he’s been to my work many times. Still never met though. Lol

6. sana all

7. So far, I have only met two players here. . . . We decided to meet because we are in the same city. . It's great meeting friends from a game to real life. Now, they are inactive here but we still remain friends.

8. Hope it goes well. A good chunk of peeps on this app are not who they pretend to be so stay pls.

Kyna and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  9. Use the gif, you dork, why would you use a stand-still picture 🤐

10. Because I suck 🙄

11. I met my current rs in February. He is from Usa and I'm currently living in Italy.
    We spent one amazing week together and enjoyed each other's company.
    He started to play this game a year ago because i suggested it. Though we knew each other for almost 5 years. We "met" in another game for the first time and stopped it after months. I don't know if it counts. Maybe not 😂.

We have a long journey together as friends and now as an official relationship.
    He is the most amazing man I've ever met and i will always be grateful for having him in my life. :oops:

That's all so far.💕

-Vosovic- likes this.
  12. I met my fiancee @BlazinStarHasFallinForPhoenix on here. We've been together almost a year now. Went from living 7+hrs apart to just an hour. Soon we'll be living together. 🥰