️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. 499 - 18-20🍱
    999 - go for 60🍱 strictly don't pay more than that.

2. carousel 999 - 30-35🍱
    level 3 kitten 499- 25-27🍱

3. I’d disagree with this pricing both ways, but everyone has differing opinions

4. 7-10c, 10c, 8-12c, 10c, 3-5c, 3-5c
    That is going to be a large range, but last year I sold mine for 90 🍱. That was to a player who had been looking for it for ages though.
    I’m not familiar with showcase pricing honestly. I’d try asking @Kefo.

5. how much is the co z 999?

6. Not nearly as high anymore. Maybe 14-16 🍱

7. How much does glittering new year 999 go for

8. I have seen people selling for this price nowadays 😄 but you're right everyone has their price and opinion. Kitten might be low but it is level 3.

9. Level 3 doesn’t necessarily mean super expensive. As is the case with all leveled furniture that I price, the price will be the base cost and cost to upgrade. So for example, a level 2 499 that has a base price of 6-7 🍱, would be 8-10 🍱 at level 2. Since with leveled furniture I like to assume that it was leveled with recycle priced furniture.
    16-18 🍱

10. I am guessing that level 1 go for 20 bentos and recycle 499 cost around 3 bentos so would take at least 3...499 to make it level 3.... that's how i thought...if you consider level 1 price 15 bentos of course 27 is a bit high and i agree with you on that.

11. I’ve seen it go from 10-20 🍱, however people are unlikely to buy leveled furniture for what it’s worth. So you’ll usually have to knock it down a bit.

I also don’t think the 499 is worth 20 🍱 at all but...

12. That's true @Day Price of those 499 and 999 really going down i just saw someone selling carousel 999 for 35 bentos. It used to go for 60+ but as many people have got it now price went down. kitten is cute but yeah. True.

13. I price based off of what I see.

If someone is selling for 35 that’s awesome. But the bulk of sellers are pricing higher, so I’d make recommendations based off the many rather than the few.

ll--Bulbasaur--ll likes this.
  14. PC on Princess Primrose bunny 499

15. How much would the level 10 lamp in my room be and how much would a level 4 aries lamp be worth

16. 8-12 🍱
    As is the case with all leveled furniture, the price will be the base cost and cost to upgrade. So for example, a level 2 499 that has a base price of 6-7 🍱, would be 8-10 🍱 at level 2. Since with leveled furniture I like to assume that it was leveled with recycle priced furniture.

17. Oof what up Day I like your dictionary with kefo I got the opportunity to proofread it before it went up lol

18. Hi! Nice to meet another helpful player 🥳

MythicalFox likes this.
  19. Price check on “electronic rock station” desk & midsummer nocturn bed? Thank you

20. 3-4 🍱 and 2-3 🍱