🐰The Great Eggscape! 🥚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Is there no other quests the rest of this hunt?

2. There is one more that will be released near the end of this week.

3. I saw a couple of people who had the original bunnies and bows pink avi already but if that’s from the 3rd side story, how’d they get it?

4. The third side story is already out. So they’ve likely already completed it.

5. I’m having trouble selling and pricing this hunts furni quite honestly. I got the bed,bookshelf, bed side and the above desk but I don’t want it I don’t like the design.

6. I would say recycle it. Not many buyers.

uklyo likes this.
  7. Stappp with the avis at 8k. Bring it down to 3k-4k. Would actually make the game more enjoyable. o_O

Copycat, Kat1944, -Nita and 2 others like this.
  8. Lol Do people really like those beads avis?? Cuz uglier than that imposible.

9. Lmao I wont use those beads avis even if they were for free ..... WTF ata

Fworescent likes this.
  10. Maybe ata is stupid.... But players are a lot more stupid to like those shit avis each hunt ata makes .damn stupidity....

11. More like Holly stupidity ....like Holly cat ......haha if you guys got the joke

12. PLEASE bring us more of the Fairy Kei fashion in the future! The more I look at them, the more I adore them and they're so cute. 😻💗

13. Easter is one of my favourite hunts. These are the good points about this hunt:
    1. Cute miscs
    2. Sub-divided leaderboards (main, potd, ppotd, ecs)
    3. Club XC
    (2) and (3) are a nice surprise and hopefully ATA will still have them in future hunts.

I love some of the furniture but the dorm as a set combo isn't for me. It felt like a pastel version of Mrs Quickly's house from Nanny Mcphee. I love pastel, but there is such a thing as too much vintage.

I was a bit disappointed that the hunt was marketed as Victorian/Rococoesque. But it turned out to be a haphazard combination of modern cutesy, sugary lolita, comfy, and vintage. Hunt avatars are usually diverse but there is a theme to the variation. Last year's Easter seem to focus on flora and fauna. This year seems a little too random. This is only a minor critique.

Besides that, the hunt is pretty decent. I love the new leaderboard and XC features. And I am happy I got the box avatar. Thank you ATA 🌼

Dhiwatah, Muschi and Aphire like this.
  14. The issue I have with the subdivided leader boards is that only 1,500 players will win rewards for collecting the 3 different eggs (blue, pink, yellow). I feel if you're going to make the leader board a major part of the event, allow more players to have the ability to collect rewards for it.

Evangelion and Muschi like this.
  15. Really disappointed. Only just completed my 8 k drops as hunt is ending. Been really hard work as when small, many clubs that accept my size stats fail more parties than complete so lots of time and hours spent for nothing. Just opened mya box to find I have the male Avi, which I don't want. Is there any point in new players even playing this game anymore?
    Perhaps this is ATA's plan to get us to giveu and leave as they only want new players that spend, spend and spend.I do spend when it's a special event like Easter, but even then I barely made it to the 8k drops.
    Feeling very deflated now.
    ATA, could you please please give us back the avi's at 6k drops, or at least ensure if we work hard at getting the 8k, that we get to choose the Avi we want? If not then it's pointless playing this game now, and I am betting other players are feeling very dispondent too.

Copycat, Evangelion and Franklin110 like this.
  16. Yea I'm feeling disappointed

Evangelion likes this.