Ways of improving pimd

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SaItarius, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I've been playing this game for almost 2 years I know that isn't long compared to some people but in that time I've noticed it's changes over the years and recently ATA has made some questionable decisions with their money hungry tactics(more than usual) and it's making less people want to play I remember I used try and hut almost every party and I've spent money but I never felt like I had too now I just log on when ever and I don't plan on spending any money till they at least change things back to normal I would like y'all to put some suggestions on ways they can improve the game for all players in the pimd player base I don't know if there is already a thread like this if so put a link in one of the replies also sorry for it not being flashy or anything I might have messed up on this is my first forum

-Mrs-Starbucks- likes this.
  2. There are probably over 100 threads like this.

Remove cat cafe,
    reinstate daily dn usage limit,
    remove peace passes,
    nerf the stats on story rewards,
    release less stupid shards and VIP items (We don't need so many avatars),
    make plunder on parties depend on energy level again,
    NERF miscellaneous bonus!
    Have breaks between hunts,
    improve tutorial for new players and make it compulsory,
    make misc cap a bit lower, VIP's still have to do real world trading to reach it,
    release new bigger and badder pots,
    increase pvp plunder moar! (give more res to farmers so they don't have to constantly flash to recharge, and to reward them for their troubles)
    Make more pvp events. (figure out some default thing that we can do every hunt and have as a side story)
    Introduce an "Older than" option when using the advanced search feature in forums
    Introduce dislikes to forums and introduce an infamy leaderboard! Spice things up!!
    Buff tb,
    Punch the sky,
    Drown the orphans in a lake,
    Put on your blue suede shoes,
    Wash your feet,
    And let us farm for furniture :)

Uhhhh there are more but idk what they are.

That's literally what forums are for. You send a ticket to a dev asking for some improvement or update, they say "post it in forums and we'll see how the community likes it and then consider that in the planning of our agenda"

3. I mean I think it’d be cool if you could gift piggy banks but that’s not gonna happen and I’m sure there’s more people against that idea than there are for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ so I get over it and move on

Majima_Goro likes this.
  4. You can already transfer money inefficiently via dvp 🤑

5. Bring bak reset button pls would greatly improve the quality and grace of the game m8

6. All of these things need to happen

-Harvey_Specter- likes this.
  7. And this

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  8. mAkE aVaTaRs TrAdAbLe

9. Op didn't even give suggestions, 🗣tell us what you what

10. Dislike button in forums
    Breaks between hunts
    More slots on timers
    Permanent peace tags for us partie fairies.
    Being able to name scammers in forums with proof
    Some form of rating on people's pages like reviews on trades
    Being able to get free name changes and free asks outs either every few months or for getting hunt drops or something.

I get a lot of people have different views and hopes for the game these are just mine.

11. I agree on the breaks between hunts, but the rest of some of the suggestions won’t work out well.

Majima_Goro and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Yeah I'm pretty sure there are a bunch I just haven't seen many I assume it's frequncey is up there with the teadbke avatar thread we get every week I hope ATA could do a overhaul but I doubt it

13. no offense or anything but this is probably the most pointless thread i've come across. Why don't YOU give some suggestions of your own?

Majima_Goro likes this.
  14. "We need tradable avas plzzzzz"

15. The point wasn't for me to add suggestions I wanted to see what other people would like changed

16. What’s the point of having a break between hunts?

17. What do you mean by reset? Did it allow you to reset your build that time?

18. To play pimd naked. People love to have a cheeky lil 6hr war in hunt break. Especially the tryhards who otherwise feel pressure to do everything in a hunt.

19. Your came back as a noob. Reset your build, gifts, items, avatars, tutors.everything (except name?) and quick links.

Rizky and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. :eek: I didn't know this! Thank you so much!