๐ŸฐThe Great Eggscape! ๐Ÿฅš

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 7, 2020.

1. I feel stupid for asking this, but.. what are the Upcycled Bunny drops for? They don't seem to be sidestory drops, nor do they have a separate LB.

Then, what... are they? ๐Ÿง

2. You know what they say. Big feet on men mean they have a big... third foot. ๐ŸŒš

iTangerine, Muschi, Lyea and 2 others like this.
  3. They are for the side story....

4. Okay now I know I'm stupid.
    Though I completed the first one long ago, yet they keep dropping and there's nothing in the stories section that needs them.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Perhaps it's a glitch. :0

6. @Twink I just noticed I'm still getting them too even though I completed that storyline. Must be a coding issue on ATA's end of things.

7. Ohh, thank you! ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Almost thought it was the quarantine making me go insane.

Aphire and Muschi like this.
  8. It could be they will continue those side drops in the next side story as well maybe. They done that a few other times. I don't know though.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Who was to be my boyfriend :p:oops::p:oops::p:oops::p:oops::p:rolleyes:

10. ๐Ÿ˜˜LOOKING FOR EAST VILLAGE BED AND NORTHERN LIT 999 Wmo

11. Ugh anyone know how to get the original bunnies and bows avi???? I see the yellow recolor on LB but no one has any idea how to get the original????

12. 3rd and 4th side story, haven't been released yet though

13. Omg thank you so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Muschi likes this.
  14. This is now the third freaking hunt in a row where I get the avatar I donโ€™t want from the stupid 8k avatar box.

I freaking hate this stupid method. Once again I have to hustle for 16k drops to ensure I get what I want from the main storyline. Why canโ€™t we just get both from one tier like it used to be?

I already know I wonโ€™t get anything good from the regular boxes. I know Iโ€™ll never get anything from the leaderboards. You screwed casuals over on the current story pass. I wonโ€™t even see the third or fourth side stories. So how about cutting players a teeny tiny break and not making the most basic avatars from a hunt into a stupid gamble? Just let us earn a simple reward.

Ugh.

15. @ata PLEASE stop doing avi boxes for regular hunt rewards. I liked it better when I got both male and female avis. At least then either way I could get the avi I wanted ๐Ÿ™„

16. Ata start 3rd side story now!! ๐Ÿ˜ถ

lemoneyes likes this.
  17. It'll likely be released at the next changeover, which is when it typically is released. ๐Ÿ˜‰

lemoneyes likes this.
  18. Honestly still waiting on the next quests after fondue, when are they going to drop?

19. As I said in the post right above yours:

20. Anyone know the drops for 3rd side story?