🐰The Great Eggscape! 🥚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Main story avis are hideous and STOP WITH THE STUPID BOXES HOLY S@#$!

Rue, Lanaya, WatercolorEyes and 3 others like this.
  2. Pets are cute :oops:

3. oh god. they totally were.
    spoiler (but i’m sure it’s not really by now): don’t look in the box 😳

WatercolorEyes likes this.
  4. Oh my gosh, can you just give us both avis instead of the stupid avi boxes?? Since you started the boxes, I haven’t gotten any of the avis I’ve wanted. It makes me not want to even do the hunts anymore, since they’ll just be a waste of time 😒

Rue, NickjustNick, saccharine and 7 others like this.
  5. how many invites for every env party?

6. Sooo you don't think $15 for beads you may or may not get is expensive ata? Or $25 for a story pass or just an Ava with some dns is expensive? We are living off of unemployment rn. And some of us are having a hard time getting that. And really don't it feel like the human race is being challenged rn? Shameful. Good luck everyone with stuff you want. Probably will be difficult in less they have no bills or kids no one will be paying💁

7. I like the dorm and some of the avis from the hunt. I even got at least the regular shard avis.

However, I’m still confused as to why the regular story avatars are being separated when you can get BOTH VIP versions from the side story. Like, wouldn’t it make sense to put those “avi boxes” for the VIP versions? I still don’t understand it.

Tbh I feel like there could have been more. How come the Easter shard avis from last year were all lingerie and shirtless, but these ones are so... PG, with the exception of the Rose M avi?

Rue, Sasuquatch, saccharine and 5 others like this.
  8. I agree with the first part, but I don't find any issue with the shard avatars being more PG-rated. But that's more opinion-based.

Rue, Eva, FireWalkWithMe and 2 others like this.
  9. Last year easter also have LB for POTD/PPOTD/EC too so I guess this year isn’t the first tho

Aphire and Muschi like this.
  10. How do I get the umbrella Avi girl she is so adorable I love her!

11. Be in t10 or t100

12. Is this confirmed? I haven't gotten the LB yet on my phone :0

Aphire likes this.
  13. I haven't either, but given the aesthetics, I predict that'll be the lb avatar 😂

Aphire and Muschi like this.
  14. Prepare yourself for the worst, amirite? 😭🤣

CheesecakeGoddess likes this.
  15. Given ATA attitude, I'd say.. Yes😅😂
    After Easter I'm most likely skipping and saving till bf. Sorry ATA I love you but I need food and rent too!

WatercolorEyes and Muschi like this.
  16. Someone messed up. The avi's are supposed to switch up. Strength, intelligence, strength, intelligence. The girl avis last hunt were strength and the girl avis this hunt are strength. Don't forget about us intelligence people.

Muschi likes this.
  17. You guys just get more and more money hungry, huh? Money over quality content, I guess.

18. How do we get the f avi with short blue hair and pink dress? Obviously don't have the money for blue rococo lady so I have to settle 😓😓

19. Can we all take a moment to realize that lately the avis have big feet?! It's annoying asf 🤣 fire the artist please

20. Really? Box avis as blue egg lb avis smfh🙄

WatercolorEyes likes this.