STORY PASS A Rain Of Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Apr 7, 2020.

1. I didn't have high hopes for this and somehow still expected too much from it. Like damn, I was really gonna be all "whelp I guess ATA is technically trying to be better" but I guess I was wrong. Won't be making that mistake again.

2. I like how the story passes went from 99ec to around 200ec now smh. Did you (ata) think it was very smart or fair to raise the prices THAT high during the time we are in and many people jobless at the moment. All other games and apps have lowered their prices and gave deals cause of what we are going through but noooo, ata just wants the money. I love to see the people who always defends atas actions defend this I understand they are a company and they need money but this is ridiculous and they’ve been negative changes to this game for a past few weeks now. I would think if many people are saying they are saying they were going to leave and want changes, ata would but...look where we are🥱

Lily_, B2147, NicoleDeeDusch and 26 others like this.
  3. Y’all forgot that the very first story pass was also 249ec

4. It was 199 ECs actually! And the male and female were separate, so to get all 8 avatars it was technically 398 ECs. :0

iEllie and Hera like this.
  5. At this point i like to think that ATA is actually encouraging us to save money lmfao

Lily_, iDeath, IIMariselaII and 7 others like this.
  6. I’m not going to defend the fact that it’s expensive, but you do get both the masculine and feminine avatars for the 249ec purchase! It’s still about 50ec more, but it’s not as horrible when you look at it that way.

Jinger and Muschi like this.
  7. Thank you, pimd encyclopedia 😂 I knew it was expensive but couldn’t remember how expensive. 🥺

Gossamer, Muschi and --Tifa like this.
  8. Does anyone know what the other choices are? I know choosing peaceful I have to do one of three completing 5 cc, 8 ppa, or 12 cabana cool. I'm not sure what the other choices have you do.

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  9. Check out the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread!

Gossamer and lemoneyes like this.
  10. Too expensive for these low quality avis 🤷🏻‍♂️ I mean they kinda nice but I wouldn't spend EC's on them

11. Okay last question...am I suppose to get an avatar for the money version of the story? Because I finished it and got nothing.

B2147, Bunnyboo420, Macabre and 2 others like this.
  12. If you don’t even get an avatar for the cash version, what’s the freaking point of doing this?

congrats, ATA, another cash grab to benefit those who give you money and screw over the casuals. All you had to do was let us earn the first tier avatars or something.

remind me again why I’m still here.

13. Can I get an ava in the money pass??

B2147 likes this.
  14. No the reward is like speed ups and a key

15. You cannot. A full list of the rewards you do receive are listed in the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread! Just check the last page.

Jinger and Aphire like this.
  16. Does the story pass have any time limit ?

17. 90 days

18. Oh okay, so you idiots think it's funny to not even give us the avi unless we also buy the VIP? You're all a bunch of money hungry pricks! This game is gonna die, have fun losing money!

Lily_, B2147, NicoleDeeDusch and 6 others like this.
  19. Cute avas, sadly I'm still trying to complete the other story pass. :confused: