🐰The Great Eggscape! 🥚

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Is it just me, or does the lighting and shading look kinda wonky on the shard avatars? Especially the Daisy and Rose ones.

Anyway, I’m sure this hunt will be fun and not at all as bad as the last few for casuals, right? 🤪 I mean, I know which avatar I want and look forward to not getting it because it’s locked to leaderboard, the third side story, or avatar boxes... right? Please say this time will be better. Do it for the Jesus. 🤣

Louigi, ScarletGambit, Bootee and 6 others like this.
  2. Damn those avi shards!!! 😳 They're all overload cuteness!!! 😍🙈❤️

Krishthi likes this.
  3. I want EVERYTHING from this event! But damn this covid-19! I don't have a job anymore so I can't spend anything. 😭😭😭

_Isa_ and Zeri like this.
  4. Omg this event is everything 😍😍🤩

5. BUNTASTIC AND EGGXITING HUNT! 🐰💐🐥🤭

Krishthi and Diptyque like this.
  6. Selling hunt shards wmo❤️

7. The umbrella Ava made me think of that Christmas bomb at very first instance lol 🤣just colour change & removed waxyness

Dhiwatah likes this.
  8. Okay, is it just me or invites can't be bought... it says "Sale Ended" and i- 😔

9. Easter Hype Train Coming Through!!

10. I love the 999

11. It’s great and all (meh, not really, I don’t like the hunt) but.... we can’t buy invites!

bs likes this.
  12. furni reminds me too much of the sweet romance nightmare i’m still trying to sell off 😭 also did someone forget to put the F avi from the top banner in with the rest of the avis? it does say “some” of the avatars and it looks like that’s the only one missing 🤣 please double check ur edits loves (unless ur trying to hide her potentially wacky outfit? that’s evil 🥺)

ThePrinceHades and darb3arz like this.
  13. It is, nice. That is about the only word for it. Not fantastic, but not terrible. Easter is nice though 🐇🐥

14. could this get any cuter!!!!

15. Aww was hoping for maybe a surprise pvp aspect to the hunt. Otherwise good hunt :)

16. You guys managed to make a east hunt so ugly. I swear do you guys need new people in your team.

-bae, bs and _Isa_ like this.
  17. I swear, how do people leave really jerk comments like this?

Atlas, Kris-Kris, __Divine__ and 8 others like this.
  18. When a hunt is good, it's good.
    Now watch me go broke overnight. 🥺

Krishthi likes this.
  19. Been waiting for this 😍🐇🌷🎀