STORY PASS A Rain Of Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Very nice, however it is harder for people not in constant cc’s to complete the story passes in time ..

PeggingCryptids likes this.
  2. Why did y’all make the passes expensive as hell? And at a time like this??

3. Is this pass tradeable?

Ganyu14, Yelan, Alollofern and 4 others like this.
  4. I really really did hope for passes because it started to get boring without any task here to complete but I'm very disappointed in this pass... I mean usually they r 99ec each.

5. 249 ecs for vip pass is not cool ..I don't support it it's outrageous... I've been waiting for the story for so long and thus has made me upset...very disappointed with you guys not going to buy this one

6. What’s the difference bw the ec pass and the cash pass?

7. What are the stats?😪

Bootee, renamed8472 and 90sL0V3 like this.
  8. Why is there no trading/gifting vip pass??

9. It's not giftable nor tradeable? 😦

10. love the avatars tho, but defintely wont spend since im broke. . :):mad:

11. After what happened last pass, I have no faith or trust this won't mess up too.

12. After the debacle I went through with the last, I am very appreciative that you fixed the passes so you get all the avatars no matter what. Thank you for listening

13. can't even be gifted/traded? fuck you honestly

69, B2147, Zachary235 and 6 others like this.
  14. I actually like them being separate. It was cheaper to do separate and still get 2 sets of rewards. I wonder if it’s still the same

15. I will just continue to read my manhwa/manhuas about immortal cultivators.. 🥺

16. Very expensive

B2147 and Zachary235 like this.
  17. Its not trade or giftable because ata is catching on, they want people spending money . Also no transfers if you click the wrong button? Really . We are the customer. And its best not to bite the hand that feeds you.

69, B2147, Rylai and 10 others like this.
  18. For comparison, does anyone remember the price of the Frostune (? not sure on spelling) story pass that had separate m/f passes with evolving avatars? I had just started playing at the time and don’t remember 🤧

OnlyPimdFans and Alollofern like this.
  19. Pretty sure it was 99ec each like the rest of the passes before this one

Alollofern likes this.
  20. another sad cash grab 🥺💔 honestly might for real leave at this point, y’all have disappointed hunt after hunt, since at least the circus hunt if i’m real honest with u, and last month and this month as well have been absolute ass for low grade avis.

perhaps the best avis that have been released in my short time here were the persephone and hades avis, and i didn’t even get to finish the damn passes bcos i started late with my christmas money (if u look at my showcase i was only 2k blossoms away, and to my knowledge i was making the correct choices). sadly i made the choice to take care of myself instead of working on the pass, which ultimately ended up ensuring that i did not finish it, but i’m coping with it and the loss of $120 i ultimately spent on the passes plus all the cats i bought trying to catch up lmao.

i don’t know if anyone working there can do basic math, but the conversion rate for ECs to USD (excluding tax) is 10 ec per $1.00; a little trick i can teach u is to move the decimal once to the left 😉. are u aware that these passes are priced $24.90? when regularly they are priced $9.90 a piece (which is also pretty insane, mind u)?

my point in saying all this is u have to absolutely hustle for these passes, and u end up having to spend even more money than u originally intended (or believed u were ever going to, on a mobile game i might add 🤣). they tease u with pretty avis, but ultimately it may or may not be worth it depending on ur economic status; if u got hundreds to spend on this, sure, go for it, and if not and ur just using what u saved up i would highly recommend looking elsewhere.