STORY PASS A Rain Of Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ik this story pass will be about Sakura blossom 🌺🌸💮It's April tho my fav!😍❤️

Jinger and Pahuj like this.
  2. A girl worth fighting for indeed

3. This is so cuteeeee🥺

Jinger likes this.
  4. Middle of a pandemic, millions of people losing their jobs
    ATA: Lets jack up the prices of story passes

5. So no expiration date or do you get 2-3 months to complete before you lose out on your ECs you used to purchase?

iDeath, -BB and Dhiwatah like this.
  6. but what are the other rewards?

7. Story passes not in gift section, why????

SinisterNyx, King_Sky, Jinger and 6 others like this.
  8. So this side hunt is like the Hades Avi?

9. Too freaking expensive as always. Continually disappointed. #nomoneymarch #nomoneyever

10. Omg I love it!

11. Oh so it's one pass so we won't double prize,FORK YOU:)

GoddessKallaKim likes this.
  12. That umbrella girl Ava reminded me Christmas bomb Ava at very first instance just the colour change nothing else except they removed the waxyness too from that Ava

13. The past EC Avi Sets were 99EC. I get that we COULD (Due To Time Limit 🤨) get both male and female Avis, but that would only be 198EC if we chose that route (Which Most People Don't Care To Do) 😒 Why in the most difficult time in this decade are we having the prices jacked up?

14. Hi do u know whats the stats for the avatars pls? Thanks!

15. I really love it, but dear ATA... it was not good time to increase price. Many people lost their work, employees don’t pay or pay 50%of usual salaries... please, increase time for sale in shop. Probably people will able to afford it little later, when all this lockdown will be gone...

16. What are the stats of the avatars? I will need this information before I waste that many EC, so I'll wait for others to do it.

Gossamer, iDeath, Nie and 4 others like this.
  17. Eh its alright . These passes are so op. Imo
    Iso wild magic desk, wmis

18. but I'm broke af:(

90sL0V3 likes this.
  19. Honesstly. Just another greedy company! 😭 so sad people only care about money

20. Dang that’s quite expensive

B2147, iDeath and -Daemon_Targaryen- like this.