April Spinner

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seriously, Apr 2, 2020.

1. I noticed, after using 40 spins (cause I really wanted the avis), I recieved 0 April boxes. I am not a fan 🤧

The fun and chance of getting an avi has been sucked out of the spinner. I am unhappy :(

Sub likes this.
  2. yeah other players are experiencing the same problem. I won't even get the chance to get the avis from April box because i only get cash nothing else I don't even know why... Since last year I've been only winning cash.

crybabyjess and Seriously like this.
  3. I got 2 out of 69 spins

Seriously likes this.
  4. 2 boxes out of 210 spins 😂

MissLibby and Seriously like this.
  5. I got 0 out of 20 spins

Seriously likes this.
  6. The spinner is one of the most controversial things in the game. Just remove it. :rolleyes:

Dhiwatah likes this.
  7. Just charge $60 per box. Problem solved🌚

8. 1500 spins and not one box 😭

Kefo, MissLibby, bb and 3 others like this.
  9. Holy guacamole... this needs to stop. ATA change back the monthly box drop rates!!!!

MissLibby, LeeJarrett and Seriously like this.
  10. Big yikes

LeeJarrett and Seriously like this.
  11. I do believe, in this circumstance, “If it ain’t broken don’t fix it”.

MissLibby likes this.
  12. I have the VIP package and have yet to win a single box. The past 2 spinner boxes I got between 5 and 10 each month. There's some sort of glitch or this month is just a money grab because they know we actually want the avis this month. I did a poll in my line chat and no one has recieved a single box.

Seriously, LeeJarrett and MissLibby like this.
  13. I've had VIP before my above post, and even with 1500 spins plus the added bonus of VIP since I've posted (above ) I've only received two. Definitely something up with this months boxes, that or as you said it's a money grab.

Seriously and LeeJarrett like this.
  14. 2 spins and got 1 box 😂

15. I literally just noticed the April boxes.. Hello boxes I didn't think existed.

Seriously likes this.
  16. Old "common items" are now infuriatingly rare

Seriously and Muschi like this.
  17. I am so done with this company. Looks like #NoMoneyApril is starting.

I sent in two tickets, the first being professional, pointing out the nerfed drop rate for boxes. They sent a cheery, almost snarky reply and immediately closed the ticket. I sent another, harsher this time, telling them the truth about their garbage game and the crappy changes we're seeing right through as being money hungry. They didn't even answer that one, just closed it.

I regret spending money the other night, so I'm not spending another penny, nor will I be watching ads. This sucks and blows. They do one good thing to appease us, but then they twist that good thing so it still comes out in their favour.

Usually I'd have maxed my boxes by now 🙄 Something is definitely wrong, and they're just ignoring us like always.

18. [​IMG]

My pupil @Schwanz got one. He says he's only spun perhaps less than 10 times so far this month.

19. [​IMG]

Finally personally got one. Probably did like 50+ spins since the 1st.