I quit doing raffles and giveaways?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Raffle10, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Ok so you guys know I'm doing that giveaway and everything but why. Well I think my time here is done doing raffles. Seeing how everyone else is doing raffles it's harder for me to keep going. My "thank you giveaway" is basically my "good bye giveaway" though I didn't want to phrase as that as I may come back.

Raffles are what makes me able to host giveaways and without a raffle there's no giveaway. I'm happy to be able to do this but I can't any longer due to the increase of other raffle organizers.

So join some other raffles as some of you been doing but still watch out because there are a lot of scammers. Even if it seems legit you may never know. Most people don't provide the proof as I do or as I try to im terrible at videos don't judge me πŸ₯΄

I have my other account where I play normally and will continue on there. If I get a dorm or some more 999s I'll host another raffle. I was going to do a raffle every month but like I said I can't now.

Everything I'm giving away for the giveaway is what I got from raffles and most of my personal things that I'm too lazy to sell and it's just stockpiling in my showcase.

A lot of others hosts raffles for profit and/or scams which earns us real raffle organizers a bad name and rep. When I started doing raffles there was some going on before I started and then it died down and stopped. I then started hosting a few small giveaways then the bento scams started. I ended up doing raffles again fully and 1 by 1 more and more people started doing raffles. I'm happy that other people is willing to giveaway their stuff or even buy things to give away but most do it for profit and scamming which I don't support.

I did buy some dorms that I was going to raffle off but I may just sell them now or give the away. Who knows I don't. So good luck to anyone who's doing raffles or claims they are

If you have any questions I'll answer them in this thread. If you don't care or whatever then don't comment I don't need or want to see your unnecessary comments, questions, or sarcasm or anything else.

At this point I'm just rambling on and venting 😬

⚠️ Reminder ⚠️
    The giveaway will end today at 12pm est and gifts will start going out at 3pm est until Sunday so enter while you still have time.

Lumenia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. And yes I know there's spelling errors my eyes tend to skip over them

Stop judging me I know you are 😭

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. I spell things wrong a billion times a day so I didn’t notice tbh.

Raffle10 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. It's not the spelling I'm bothered about. It's the colors. You're missing out on a couple more of the colors. Use them too pls.

5. Right. Bring the rainbow to pimd forums pls k ty

6. I stated I didn't need the unnecessary comments and yet you post them. I use the colors I like don't read it if you don't want to I don't care. And if you want to see a rainbow then make one.

7. O you did? I couldn't really read it cuz the color spectrum started to hurt my eyes. Not your fault.

8. People just pride themselves in being rude or complete asses πŸ™„

Kyna likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Ata used to have that soothing cream gift for nubs like you

10. No one needs to see your unnecessary and useless comments. Go make drama somewhere else. πŸ‘‹

Asocial likes this.
  11. Drama uh where🌚

12. Talk about complete assholes πŸ™„

Anyways so lying u gonna be back soon anyways