LIMITED-TIME CONTENT April Punk Rock!πŸ€˜πŸ’€πŸŽΆπŸŽΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I had like 135 spins stored, and out of all... I got exactly 2 April timer boxes. Two.
    Thought it was my lack of luck but guess not.

2. Looks like I'm having the same issues as the rest, I've done 90ish spins with no April box. Reduced the drop rates it seems

glamourzombie22, Prim, Meanie and 7 others like this.
  3. I mean, do you want ATA to lose their jobs too? In-game purchases are part of what keep this game running. They're going to have them one way or another. It's a compromise from last month, and they met us in the middle. The developers themselves are quarantined and working from home. They are not immune to the difficulties that others are facing just because they are trying to keep a company running.

Would I like to see more done to give the players a little more? Absolutely. For one, I think all the avis should be in the timer box. But that doesn't mean I can show appreciation that they didn't brush us aside and make April just like March.

_Kaname_, Calaem, Krishthi and 10 others like this.
  4. I agree.

Obviously it would be lovely to have all of them inside the box, but I appreciate the small improvements they’ve made since March.

-May- and Muschi like this.
  5. I like the changes yall put in for the mollys corner avis. More like how they used to be like a year ago when we could buy them as a package with dns πŸ‘πŸ»

6. Well. This is a good change when compared to last month. At least one set of avatars can be obtained for free (and I truly hope you guys didn't make it even harder to get just because of the bundles). And there's an EC option as well. Not a hundred percent happy but still pleased because it's a change in the right direction.

It is possible to offer content to both paying players and casual f2p, and I'm glad it seems like you guys are getting back on track, so everyone can have fun.

Of course it was much better before all the changes and I won't lie, I used to enjoy the game more. But it is good to know that everything that happened last month wasn't ignored. It could have been worse.

7. Why does the spinner item look like that 🀭

8. ok dropping the price IN HALF and then adding 7 dns as an extra incentive is not a "dropping the price a little."

Granted, a lot of people are out of work with the shutdowns worldwide, but devs are also doing their jobs, hehe. It's a FTP (free-to-play) game and IAP keeps the game running while we're all stuck inside doing nothing. Yes, I did buy the $25 Molly's corner pack, so you may think of my opinion less, but the Molly's corner deal is just a LITTLE worse, if not as good, than their deal they had about a year and a half ago? It was $10 for a 35/35 avi, 25 ec, and 5 dns and now it's $10 for a 40/40 avi and 5 dns.

9. Definitely improving little by little but monthly avatars must go back into the box. It’s better to have a vip version or different coloured ones in molly’s corner.

10. Speaking that I’ve now wasted 30+ spins for a box. Is this a April fools joke? πŸ™ƒ

Prim, Ganyu14, Therapist9 and 3 others like this.
  11. I think it is also important to remember that ATA doesn't have 100% control over RWC prices -- Apple is very strict and decides the RWC currency prices for ALL apps that want to be in their app store. ATA (and other app hosts) can give suggestions to Apple, but ultimately it is Apple's decision. ATA has more freedom with Google Play and just matches the prices that Apple gives them so that there's equality among the apps. ATA must have done good deal of persuasion and communication with Apple to get these lowered prices.

Krishthi, SugarToast and Day like this.
  12. Interesting, I didn't know this. I wonder why some apps are so much cheaper for stuff than others, I may dig into this πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Krishthi and Muschi like this.
  13. Yeah. Apple also requires you pay them an annual fee for them to host your app. That's why Google Play store has so many more apps, because they'll host it for free. I encourage everyone to look into it because it isn't discussed enough.

-May-, Krishthi, Aphire and 2 others like this.
  14. April 1st 11:48pm here, there's still time. πŸ€”

[​IMG]

Therapist9, Disgrace, Jihoon and 2 others like this.
  15. Nope nope nope

16. 4 of 6 avatars are very modern and keeping up with the time. Punk rock yet covering their mouths to make sure as to not get the coronavirus. Not sure how I feel about these avatars. πŸ€”

Mittens likes this.
  17. This is better than before but I’m sad we won’t get all the avatars back in the spinner boxes...

Ganyu14, -May-, Anjo and 2 others like this.
  18. Jinkies

19. I do miss the fact that all the avatars used to be in the boxes. But looking at it from a practical standpoint, how often do I use all the monthly avatars in the past?

ATA is also not forcing anyone to buy the avatars just like any other paid avatars.

It's definitely an improvement that they:
    1. Put one set of avatars in the spinner and boxes.
    2. Made Molly's Corner a bundle
    Would I love for all the avatars to be in boxes? Obviously. Especially when they look as good as this.

I was part of the community that suggested this compromise and ATA delivered. Thank you ATA.

-May-, Leigh, Vo and 4 others like this.
  20. Man my RNG for boxes really sucked and I had 50 spins..but I’m appreciative that ATA at least added some avatars in the boxes. Thanks for also lowering the prices in MC. I still won’t participate in that part of the game, but it’s a lot better than it was in March. β™₯️

-May-, Rizky and Muschi like this.