LIMITED-TIME CONTENT April Punk Rock!πŸ€˜πŸ’€πŸŽΆπŸŽΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Why couldn't you guys have just kept them all in boxes like before? πŸ˜•

2. Did you not see the uproar from last month cause of you trying to have us pay actual money for avis πŸ˜’

3. .....

iDeath likes this.
  4. Aight thanks for the effort🀑

5. Sucks i won't be able to get these avis

6. I would honestly rather pay real money for old avis if they made a return than theseπŸ˜• but I know that will never happen

7. Lmao. Some "spinner avis" are still on Molly's corner. Waz good, man?

DaniBananii and iDeath like this.
  8. So I've just done 150 spins and not recieved 1 timer box, they're never this hard to get. Is this a bug?

9. Tbh I thought it was gonna be #AlienApril πŸ‘½πŸ’š but i gotta say that the avis look cool so...πŸ’€πŸ€˜πŸ’œ

glamourzombie22 and Carrie like this.
  10. I really like the theme and avis, and I do appreciate you listened to some of the feedback. But I wish you guys would just put all the avis back in the box. The guitar heroine is my favourite but it's not really worth the price to me.

Meanie, iDeath, Ganyu14 and 19 others like this.
  11. O
    mg! I LOVE these!!!!!!!

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  12. To me the problem more became the response of staff, and whilst that still hasn't been acted upon, I'll 100% give credit where credit is due. Personally I think the Molly's corner exclusive bundles are a great idea, being alongside the regular box avis. And I'm saying this as someone who loves the Molly's corner Avi, and will also NEVER buy itπŸ˜‚
    I think it's similar to having the regular hunt avis then the leaderboard avis which you're Gunna pay big bucks for.
    ATA have obviously heard us and whilst there are still things I don't like, Im really happy they've made changes in a positive direction πŸ€—

13. More avatars geared up for coronavirus I see🧐

DiablosPrincess and I_bloomRoSa- like this.
  14. This made my soul happy πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ–€

Krishthi likes this.
  15. Same here. This has never happened before... Could be a bug. I’ll wait a bit before using all my spins πŸ₯΄ Hopefully they fix it

16. I do agree. These changes aren't necessarily perfect to me but I also appreciate that they did change things from last month, and met us more in the middle. Further tweaks for May like all avis in timer boxes though would be... super nice. πŸ‘€

Hera, Dyst0pia, Sleepy and 5 others like this.
  17. I think the timer box became a rare thing when spinning because I have a lot of spins and ATA didn't give me at least one. πŸ™‚

glamourzombie22, Prim, Meanie and 9 others like this.
  18. πŸ™„ Such a let down to see avatars back in Molly's Corner... Smdh.

Meanie, Ganyu14, 90sL0V3 and 4 others like this.
  19. It seems like its limited edition now lol

20. As cool as it is, such a waste since it's not in all boxes and not worth the money for Molly's corner..

Beauty likes this.