EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hey Ata the Hedgehog and Python styles of this hunt have flipped descriptions

2. Update, I got the female avi -enter big sigh here- ... Now to attempt reaching the male avi 💀ive got no clue how people have already 400,000 drops.. yall crazy tryhards :‹ hUfF

WaywardWillow likes this.
  3. They do flashes. And sometimes it's several flashes at once, and they have to hop. It's amazing, and looks stressful to me, tbh.

4. Has anyone found the girl in the blue blazer yet? I just can't figure out where you can get her from

5. She will be on the third and forth side story

Lyssi and Muschi like this.
  6. For the second hunt in a row, I got the gender I didn’t want from the 8k avatar box, and must now hope to hit 16k for the ine I do want.

again, this is a frustrating and stupid way to do things, ATA. Stop turning the story avatars into a freaking gamble or cash grab like you do with every other aspect of this game.

Marlena_Athena, Twink, Volkor and 5 others like this.
  7. Thanks ATA for another male avatar THAT I WILL NEVER USE!!!!!!

lemoneyes, Hummus and saccharine like this.
  8. Can I suggest to have our pets to be breed in the future and for pets to be saleable😐Just suggestion, no offense🙄

9. What's with the avis being at 8k drops now? Change it back to 6k, thx.

10. Sanitizer and toilet paper hunt:)

11. Pvp hunt pls and furnitures in spinner

12. I’m loving this hunt. The furniture/beds were a big hit for me. My only complaint is how you guys raised drop requirements and made it nearly impossible to get both non-VIP avatars for the majority of us who don’t spend money on the game. Instead you made it box avi’s instead, I mean it’s not made but like at least make drop requirements normal again..These raised drops just make it too difficult for the Majority of us smaller players..Thank you ^^ Have a great day!

Marlena_Athena, lemoneyes and Muschi like this.
  13. If I see another mcs player in a cat club complaining about the increased drops for avis, I'm gonna rage quit 😂 You'd figure actual noobs with less than 1mcs stats would complain. Literally three cat sessions got me both avis. Just hop on every hour and unload completely. You'll get your drops.

Also, don't forget to open your lite boxes. The players I see who don't...

Muschi and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  14. where can you get the female ava with the scarf and purse on?

15. The 3rd side story.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  16. Also amazes me that higher MCs players can't figure out the last Avi is the 3rd/4th side story 🤓 Like if u didn't see in while opening boxes or on the lb.. like HELLOOOOO then it's the last side storys 💀🤣 sorry end rent haha

-Wisteria- and Muschi like this.
  17. This is sometimes why I have to remind myself that high stats doesn't necessarily mean the player isn't a noob because of flashers........ even the years playing award can sometimes be misleading, because of people that buy accounts. :(

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  18. I’m fairly certain everyone is allowed their own opionions...Yes I am an MCS player who was in a cat club. Not everyone can afford a cat club though. I was just spitting out my opinion I thought that’s what these threads were for giving opinions on the hunt.

Lanaya likes this.
  19. Question. Why is nobody talking about the pet style box being removed from the last hunt drops rewards? I know they removed it like a few hunts ago, but I thought they'd bring it back, yet they never did.

Ha, no way am I spending ecs on a pet style. The box was a nice feature for the players who complete the full story that was once again taken away from us. But we should be used to getting less and less good experience in the game by now, right ATA?

Sub likes this.