Can we get an option to forfeit quests we wont be able to complete?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Alysen, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Hii, Soo recently with this Holi Event they removed the quest gift items. I feel like if they are going to make quests last for 72 more days, then the gift items required to complete said quest should still be available or at least give me a forfeit quest option. Instead, this VIP avatar quest is stuck in my quests to complete just mocking me.

CutieBootie likes this.
  2. I'm really sorry to hear that! Have you tried to get help by sending ticket to ATA?

3. https://imgur.com/a/VOY48S6 Yepp basically gave the easiest no effort answer they could give just to be done with it.

Rizky likes this.
  4. I get it must be frustrating but in their defence they did state in the post that they will only be available until the 24th and that you would need the gifts to complete the story

Muschi, Rizky and Sansa like this.
  5. I'm sure they'll remove it from your quests eventually. Keep your spirit up and don't think that as a bad way! I hope you have a great day! :)

Muschi and Lumenia like this.
  6. It will be removed when the questline expires in June. I forget the actual date, but it is in the announcement thread for it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. They did say the gifts wouldn’t be in the store very long
    (Click the picture to zoom in)
    But I do agree that was very lame of them

Muschi likes this.
  8. I'm sorry that happened to you but that's why reading the forum posts about those special side stories are important so you don't miss the important dates to complete things by.

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.