PIMD IDEA

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jandy_Goddess, Mar 15, 2020.

1. 1) there should be an option for members to contribute cash, drop items, etc to a club. Kind of like the club bank, that can be used to unlock parties, unlock admin positions etc

2) there should be a marketplace for people to sell/trade or at least a separate chat other than global so it’s more organized!

2. First idea is neat. Only for Cash imo since it could be easily abused.

Second, we technically have already since you can use campus to trade 😮 Though it’d be cool to have a separate channel for trading, many players would still use both pub and campus so it wouldn’t be necessary

3. I agree the first idea would be cool, especially cash to unlock admin positions.

For the second idea though we have forum threads for marketplaces in addition to campus.

4. The first idea is kinda ok I guess. I would say no to cash because it more than likely won't go to unlocking admin slots. And really if someone wants to donate a drop item, all they have to do is drop it in the club.

The second idea; it's already been done. Campus is for trading/selling; Pub was created not that long ago for the rp nonsense and chit chat.

5. 1. I don't understand why you would want to donate drops too a club bank

2. No separate chat thx

6. 2) there should be a marketplace for people to sell/trade or at least a separate chat other than global so it’s more organized!

Agree!!!

ScarletGambit likes this.
  7. unnecessary additions tbh

8. Let's say the marketplace would be added, we all know that players would still post banners on all 3 channels anyway. So imo, its unnecessary

ScarletGambit and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. I would like if they added an Ebay-like transaction for selling things but I feel like it would make the app laggy

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. The 1st idea I cannot support bc Merc Life... Ngl that would be super easy to exploit and I’ve already thought of a few ways to use that to an unfair advantage in regards to wars and farming.

The second idea however, (the marketplace, not the chat) has been mentioned numerous times and it’s a good one imo... support. Keep em comin.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.