Pimd Suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_-__-BAD-Mr_Spank-_--_-, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ️? this thread is for you guys if you yous have any ideas on simple improvements, avatar ideas, hunt ideas, or even gift ideas, please feel free to comment and see what we all come up with...

? Hopefully ATA Will Look Over And Watch This Thread 

2. Shut the hell up Shane. Go away

3. What's the point when, according to them, they know what's best for the community?

4. I-BAD-ly_AddictedToEating_Pie
    -_A_-PieWhoEats-Pie

5. This is my next username

6. I would give forums fonts ️
    Oh and ya know, make rp and being underage bannable and all that, but font is 100% more important.

__Yona__ likes this.
  7. That's a good idea bird, 

You shutup choho ? shay off my thread Noob

8. I've seen a real trend lately in people quitting out of shear boredom. I'm not sure on how to reverse that but I know hunts and parties aren't the answer.

9. Yea, I think we need something new^
    A PVP hunt would be pretty cool and new
    ?

10. Support

11. I Support your support ?

12. Make hypnocat drops more frequent?

13. No support

14. ? hell yes support ?

16. I agree. A PvP hunt would be appreciated. And would definitely change the pace of the game for once. ?

17. Thanks for the support angel 

And yes! It would deffinately be a change and something new ?

18. Another idea: About RS exclusive gifts, specifically the PROMISE RING. How about adding options like trashing/destroying RS exclusive gifts? Or maybe if you break up with someone, the promise ring disappear from your inventory too. It really bugs me to still have a ring someone gave me and we already broke up, i mean, what's the point? Please please consider this dev team. Thank you.

Kefo likes this.