EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG] Seriously? bandana is main story avi🤦🏼‍♀️ EWWWWWW!

WatercolorEyes and Alicia like this.
  2. tbh I liked having the main hunt in the Extracurricular section:) seeing the full layout in advance motivated me more than usual so I’m kinda disappointed this one went back into quests🥺

Barracuduh, Torii, LeeJarrett and 2 others like this.
  3. y‘all really wanted a covid-19 hunt? isn‘t the real situation already enough as it is?

4. thank god

5. Not so patiently waiting to see what this contest is though.

6. Honestly me too, which now I’m like wait lb type for main story?? How different lol

7. I voted for it on the xc. I like it there as well. Now I hope it’s not an avi box bc idk if I can do all those drops this hunt.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. It is.

9. Wtf ATA, avi boxes again?😒

Juliet, IIMariselaII and renamed17893 like this.
  10. I cry 😢 hopefully I get the vip versions instead and don’t have to worry about it hahs

11. Did anyone else expect a different avi for LB?

12. Y’all do know the T10 999 is in the boxes? And there’s a diff 999 in the shop 🥴

13. Brother, why... 🥺

[​IMG]

14. You're complaining about being able to get the lb 999 possibly free? 🤡

15. Avatar I like: leaderboard.

guess I’m taking this hunt easy again.

Aphire likes this.
  16. Oh. And avatar boxes so we can’t even choose which one we get? Is still an effing stupid way to do things and extremely unsatisfying.

ATA I am stuck at home, temporarily out of work, have nothing better to do, and you keep finding ways to make me NOT want to play your game or give you money. I’m almost impressed.

Meanie and Aphire like this.
  17. Nah it just makes it kinda useless for the T10 people. The value of the 999 for them gonna drop dramatically

Dhiwatah and renamed17893 like this.
  18. For me, my fav is in the stories and least fav is the LB one.

19. I like this hunt, stop whining all of ya'll, appreciate what we get, avis from this hunt are for sure a hit!! 💯🙌

20. I love it!

Also please tell me dorm of the week is happening! :eek: