Story Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trendsetting, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Disclaimer: Before reading this, do NOT assume I care about what you are or what you want to be. You do you, it's none of my business. It's not misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic or anything offensive. Please refrain from embarrassing yourself and from taking things out of context. Thank you...

Anyways, wassup, mfs?😂 So there I was, lounging around, during this quarantine, on my phone and sumn popped up on my shit. Nikita Dragun. I had no idea who this was, Googled the mf and Tila Tequila weird, hypocritical ass popped up. AND BAM! Nikita is a transgender BUT WAIT, I mean this mf's surgeon is top shelf.

Why do I state that? Cause I have a trained eye and many of the usual signs of masculinity weren't there: i.e. the Adam's apple, manly hands, collarbone structure, etc... were all absent. The only way I could tell sumn was off was like the face and voice. But someone without a trained eye would've assumed this was just the average woman you could find in Hollywood (If you've been to Cali, you'd understand what I mean).

Why the face, cause duh, every race has their own unique characteristics in appearance. Why the voice... it sounds off. And what I mean by off is, not natural like how you talk to people to get hired in at job interviews😂😂 plus, I'm not attracted to enhancements, implants nor makeup anyways.

And I just wanted to state that Nikita's surgeon could help a lot of people out cause let's be honest... if he can make a man look that much like a woman, he can make some of y'all baby daddies look presentable.

But in all seriousness, this was quite fascinating, learning how advanced our surgeons and technology is getting.

PS I have no idea what's posted on said person's channel or anything about the show, the page just popped up on discover when I was scrolling down.

PS PS Do not click on random pages on discover. Unless it's like a food page

2. fuck off. you say you got gats, prove it by posting a pic with you holding it to your head. hopefully youre dumb enough to shoot yourself

3. In regards to your poor tasteless comment... I don't have to prove myself to anyone of you fiction writers on this app or anyone. It's called fair warning. You wouldn't understand, because you know nothing about how laws work or anything about court.

Also, you must be exerting much time, factory resetting in a pitiful effort to keep creating alts after getting expelled. Which provides the fact that you don't have a social life or any friends irl.

You make these comments, knowing I care not for anything, right? Most people figured I don't care about anything really, yet you senselessly fail troll so miserably.

But don't worry, someday you'll find the perfect guy to plug your insecure ass and nobody will see you around for a while cause you'll be too busy dropping the soap on purpose with extreme enthusiasm.

You give off bottom sub boy energy. You better be careful. I doubt they're going to be gentle with a beta male like you. They might just slap you and call you princess

Sansa likes this.
  4. Nikita Dragun's transformation is crazy crazy. Sometimes you get what you pay for I guess.

5. That's what I'm inferring cause most of these surgeons are ass. This mf had a top shelf quality surgeon. It's like he or she was playing a game and unrealistically edited Nikita💀

6. beta male? if we ever met IRL, id chop your body up into pieces. niggas will find your body parts and piece them up like a jigsaw puzzle, wonder wtf happened. completely dominate your ass. im not going to prison retard

7. In response to the bold text, keep your gay fantasies to yourself. If you're not a foreign Asian woman, I DON'T want you.

Again, you people make the most idle threats. You can't even get close to me irl... but I welcome you to try and whatever happens to you happens to you.

Also, please refrain from bothering me. I don't associate myself with males who are involved in sodomy with other men... or who are on the receiving end of a sodomite...

8. I'd kill you and alicia with my bare hands if i could find you

9. Alicia should be afraid

10. why tf you keep saying im going to court and jail when you pack heat to protect yourself from drug dealers?

11. What drug dealers?

12. Lame accusations + lame threats to people online

Spooky