A Conversation About Avis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RoseMilkTea, Mar 19, 2020.

1. The shirtless douche ava in his boxers. ๐ŸŒš

Muschi likes this.
  2. The one holding a puppy or a different one?

3. โ€œGoodโ€ Avis but the user is like 2kcs that I always see in pub like โ€œaNy UnWaNtEd FuRnItUrE fOr ThIs NoOb?โ€ When clearly theyโ€™re just an alt tryna get free stuff

The more sexualized sorta Avis like maddi described because like everyone and they mama using them in pub and it makes me cringe the way yโ€™all be acting

Any male avi that refers to themselves as โ€œdaddyโ€ or advertising the size of their coronavirus stimulus checks cuz they really do be bad at math with the numbers theyโ€™re putting out to draw in the nooby starter female Avi alts looking for a boyfriend

4. I can relate 100% to this

5. Anyone with the uptown bomber avi is automatically the greatest at rp. That's just a fact.

Muschi, Snoogets, Kakashi and 2 others like this.
  6. No, no, the one taking a selfie with spikey hair and the chest pimd tattoo from the Black Friday bags.

SpicyVanilla, Muschi, Kakashi and 4 others like this.
  7. yeah that one i also dont like.

SpicyVanilla and vanished like this.
  8. I wish I could picture this.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. For me itโ€™s the Black Friday avi bags female ones. Idk when I first started almost two years ago, anyone I met with that seemed so shady. ( didnโ€™t really interact with the male ones bc look at em lol) and still to this day when I see SOMEOEN with it Iโ€™m like ๐Ÿคจ cause you just never now. But then again, if I had the chance, Iโ€™d buy a bag sooo

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  10. I forgot to mention that anyone who used the combinable rose avi from the VIP boxes i silently judged

11. Here are some ss of people wearing ugly avis in the wild ๐Ÿ‘€
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alicia, RoseMilkTea and Day like this.
  12. The second one was the exact one I had in mind ๐Ÿ’€

Sleepy, vanished, Maddi_Matsu and 2 others like this.
  13. No

Muschi likes this.
  14. I never really liked the male avi from the game's current loading screen. I think its a bunny shard avi from last year's Easter.

15. The head proportions are killing me ๐Ÿ’€

But yeah, I agree with most mentioned above.
    That one that is literally a rat king also irks me, because it's so ugly.

16. OHH THE FIRST ONE FOR SURE LOL

17. Damn the lesbians in pub chat tho

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  18. whenever i see that avi or the female black lace version i automatically expect a rude degrading response with periods after each thought

19. The stag and deer skull avatars really get the friendly people vibe :oops:

20. O, hahaha, the female is one of my favorite to use. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I like to think I'm nice ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡