LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Lol, its a crime now to give suggestions 🤣

2. This games is overall super confusing for new players. With these new updates makes it almost impossible to just win a avater. Plus ur VIP is outrageous 20 a week? Yicks!

3. You’re not able to fix them on dev threads anyway

Muschi likes this.
  4. Damn. I will say "PIMD 2" is a very unique suggestion. Have not seen that one before.

-May- and Sansa like this.
  5. Wait, do we have the same app? 🤔

Muschi likes this.
  6. You don’t get winter furniture boxes from quests? I think that’s what they mean

Sansa likes this.
  7. I see. That makes more sense 💛

But we don't really have to spend real cash and open those furniture boxes. And if we do, chances of getting a desk, 499, or a 999 are low anyway. People can still get free furnis from Lite boxes.

8. Lol Thank you though

9. Thats dumb😒 thats literally the ONLY reason some people spin the wheel

10. Ok I don't generally disagree with this sentiment (don't like it, don't buy it), but these avis you can literally only pay cash for, spending EC to get them simply is not an option. They literally are asking you to spend.

-May- likes this.
  11. March is almost over, let's think optimistically! I mean hey, [ATA]Maeve just gifted everyone this cute little kitty in a bowl as a thank you. It's so adorable and totally made my day during these hard times of the pandemic!

ATA do read everyone's responses, hopefully they take them into consideration and fix their mistakes. For the time being, let's remain positive cuz new memes are coming up, yo 👉😎👉

MizzRedd, gothicc, Sansa and 10 others like this.
  12. Everytime I quickly pass this, I ways think I’d says @Muschi on it.. Muschi March

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Diablo like this.
  13. Fr this is all I want. Reconsider this because you’re pushing away so many other smaller players this way. I’ve got over 35 spins......😾

-May- likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Love, Sansa, Alicia and 3 others like this.
  15. I dont have one 🥺😭

16. Did you get a survey? Cause if you didn’t that’s why

Muschi likes this.
  17. The offerwall is a great way to get ECs true, but even most of the offers you have to spend money on those. Plus my offer wall hasn't been working for over a week and won't show me any offers. So that sucks.. I've spent some money to buy ECs but some of the pricing is a little ridiculous. I use to play this more whenever the monthly spinners had avis and such in them and I guess now you even have to pay to play the side stories?

WatercolorEyes and -May- like this.
  18. Um sorry no, I'm not spending my hard earned $50 on one avatar.

WatercolorEyes likes this.
  19. Last day of #nomoneymarch!! Gonna hope things are different for April! Excited to see what’s going to happen with the feedback that was given here! Let’s hope for the best! 💙

20. Attaaaaa why you had to do my hunt with out me