Strict Gifting Requirements

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Would you join a club with gifting rules?

1. No way.

23.0%
  2. Sure, but not one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

57.4%
  3. Yes, even one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

19.6%
  1. He's still ignoring any and all criticism though. :(

Louigi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Yeah but that’s not surprising, I mean the man is delusional

Louigi, Carrie, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. The club I’m in ask to gift droppers but it doesn’t bother any of us, but I did see one group that required its members to gift the president a chibi every Wednesday!! That’s completely ridiculous if you ask me

Maddi_Matsu, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  4. Clubs require you gift droppers because usually these droppers spend their own money to buy the EC drops...

5. Her point was that it’s ridiculous to demand gifts &/or to hunt down members who don’t or forget to and threaten to kick them over it.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Did that friends club change presidents? I remember one of the presidents trying to sell me the club before

7. It's been DaniAsio for as long as I can recall.

8. I'm talking about 2-3 years ago

9. Okay. It's still been DaniAsio for as long as I can recall.

10. I don't agree with the "saying thank you "part. Literally everyone one on this game says ty even for things they paid for or bought. They are perverts and disrespectful on campus and pub but courteous in PM's and club chat. It just seems fake to me sometime.

I don't care about gifting,it just the way certain club admins ask for it that pisses me off 👁️👁️

Muschi likes this.
  11. I remember being called out for not gifting the kini dropper, so I dropped a kini and skrr away.

12. I like to wall-lurk a lot, and read them, and I saw one post on someone's wall that was like, "You didn't gift me for the [cat/kini, i forget which] last night. Gift me now please or you'll be kicked. 🥰😇💕" It just makes it extra weird when it's the person that dropped demanding a gift and threatening actions against you if you don't. And the passive aggressive smattering of UwU emojis. Like have another admin at least tell the person to gift if you're going to be so pressed about getting a god damn crackers the goldfish and a half-assed "tyfc".

Louigi, Carrie, Ritch and 2 others like this.
  13. I can relate to this. It point blank annoying but all cool though I just gift anyways. Weirdly enough I never ask to be gifted when I drop😂😂😂😂

14. It was before you even joined pimd...

15. You've made that obvious (I did join over 2 years ago though). That still doesn't mean that it's always been DaniAsio for me. Both can be correct. 😂 It isn't one or the other.

16. I dont mind gifting droppers as long i can choose what i want to gift.
    But one club had rule u have to drop in club (and i am not talking about club drop) bfr u go for session...so if u want to go for session in cc club u have to drop in that club and after that u can go for session and drop cat there
    So this rule is even worse

Louigi and EatTheRude like this.
  17. My club has a rule like that but only during the Black Friday promo, when cats are half off.

18. Its wasnt during promo...

19. I figured. I was just conversing. 🤧

20. Its okey i am just saying to😄 i just want things to be clear😄 and it was same with invites...and dont be sad its fine...🤗

Muschi likes this.