Just gonna say Hi!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Creator-INK, Mar 15, 2020.

1. yo!

because of covid 19 and lockdown in my city yesterday, now i reinstall pimd staying at home and watching the TV to pass the time, how bad is covid 19 in your country?

btw stay save everyone....

2. My county (a region in my state, in the U.S.) is on a total shutdown of all schools and all "non-essential businesses". We have the highest number of cases in the entire state because of... get this... a health care professional that travelled to another country, came back, didn't self-quarantine for an adequate amount of time as recommended by WHO and the CDC, was apparently ill with no visisble symptoms yet, and began seeing his patients business-as-usual. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Tfw you can't even trust the health care professionals. He's the fucking "Patient Zero" for majority of the state's cases, and he's a doctor. A pediatrician, to be exact.

3. Omg I remember you!

4. oh god... i actually think that the hospital might be the most dangerous area, because the suspect of coronavirus could be there waiting in line...

Muschi likes this.
  5. Your old ign was it krabby patty?

Sanguine and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Yessss love
    Your art is amazing you are missed!

7. My country is having a lot of issues, but Iā€™m not there rn and will probably be chillin elsewhere for a hot minute. Idk, I might visit for a few weeks once this is all behind us, but meanwhile... chill is chillin. I wish everyone else good luck and good health.

8. Apparently, I agree with this.

9. Why did u stop posting your comics they were so good

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Ah, same as other majorly infected states I guess. We have like the 3rd or 4th highest amount of cases in the US and we are on lockdown. Only essential businesses open, no school, gatherings, events, restaurants, bars, etc.

11. +support