FARMFEST

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SasshoIe, Mar 16, 2020.

1. First of all, thank you all for making this so much fun. It was better than I expected! We will have to do it again for those who missed it.
    I've received some great feedback on things to do differently and some rules to add. There was only a few that didn't seem to understand the point of this so I hope the next event is even better!
    Now on to the point...
    CONGRATS WINNERS!
    Yash 73 points
    bb 44 points
    Hoeshi 43 points

Check your gifts for your prize!

I know I said there would be a vote for "community favorite complaint". The thought of posting all those ss, waiting on votes, adding votes, listening to people.... I'm exhausted just thinking about it. So I decided to share with you the best complaint I've seen in a while.
    Best complaint goes to...

[​IMG]
    Congrats Witchy! That was a fun one.

A few of you weren't far behind. Better luck next time!

Of course, I have to bring attention to the people who didn't believe we would be watching for cheaters. I feel it's only fair to share with everyone who those people are.

Whatever happens with those links is out of my control, I'm just here to share the information! Good luck!

Sarenrae, Harpia, JoyfulPuppy and 5 others like this.
  2. Congrats to all winners!! Definitely waiting for the next one ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. Yay! This was so fun to judge for tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ good job sass!

SasshoIe likes this.
  4. I loved judging and getting to see all the complaints ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค™๐ŸผYou did great Sass!

SasshoIe likes this.
  5. Ya'll judges did a great job finding out the cheaters too! Ty for keeping it fair tbh

Sarenrae and Oopsgottablast like this.
  6. I was waiting for these results tbh ๐Ÿ’• i loved this sm, wonderful idea

Day and Oopsgottablast like this.
  7. Was fun will definitely be in the next 1 congrats to winners

Oopsgottablast likes this.
  8. What was this? I missed it! Looks like funnn

9. Congrats winners!

10. It was fun, Sass! I was hitting people 3 times and moving on. So I really have no idea who the admirer is, but he made me laugh.

JoyfulPuppy likes this.
  11. You definitely have to do another one, I had so much fun โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

12. Congrats to all the winners! ๐Ÿฅณ

13. Thanks for hosting Sass! Judges were great and overall fun. Congrats to most of the community toughass cookies, most ppl I hit didnโ€™t complain had to find other ways to get posts on my wall๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚

14. Oof Iโ€™m disqualified, I shouldโ€™ve read the FCoC next time.

But congrats to the winners!

15. Good job on getting the best complaint.

16. Aw, missed ๐Ÿ˜” hope thereโ€™s another soon!

17. Defo a ton of fun. Thx Sass. Congrats to all winners n to my rs ,whooohooooohooooooo.!!!!!

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  18. To the ss. He dead ass made a whole alt for her.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  19. lol, congrats eeveryyone. i shall particcipate next time