PROMO Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars + Gifts!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 15, 2020.

1. More stuff I’ll never get because #NoMoneyMarch and I have no luck with random drops.

ha ha ha ha ha ha no.
    Nice try though.
    Call me when you remember to respect the casual players.

2. Well, the one 70%/70% one does drop from invite parties randomly.

3. I get the prices are hiked up but I don't think the term "price gouging" is appropriately applied here. Where is the accompanying supply/demand shock in this case?

4. Covid just shut down my job until further notice.. no pretty avi for me.. 😢

5. How rare? That avi is gorgeous, I want her. 😭😔

6. I heard they dropped at year as well

7. Lordt🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

8. Well, I see #NoMoneyMarch is still in full swing and ATA's data continues to be less than beneficial to anyone.

9. I just went back and checked and you are correct. I didn't recall because I was still a pretty small player last year and probably didn't really do any invite parties 🙃

Alicia likes this.
  10. Sorry if this was asked but, do only the VIP avatars drop from the parties?

11. No, you can also purchase the VIP avatars in the shop foe 650 ECs. The non-VIP avatars are only obtainable for 100 ECs in the shop.

Vo likes this.
  12. Is there promo for kini 3x cash out

13. Nope just cats and invites

Muschi likes this.
  14. Kinis hardly ever get the love that cats to, we need a kini only promo because pizza is love

15. Make the avis cheaper. 100 ec for a one day avi isn't it.

-BB, LeeJarrett, HarleyVon and 2 others like this.
  16. ATA has gone crazy! You’re still not getting my money no matter how lovely those Avis are
    #nomoneymarch

17. Lmao ATA again being greedy and desperate for money

-Sammi- and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. Technically for 3 days, but I agree. They are expensive.

19. 🥺💕Imagine waking up one day and see a new promo in mid hunt and Your RS already showing off the VIP Avi he bought TwT
    #sedlife

20. NOT TRUE I GOT THE 100ECS AVI FROM INVITATION PARTY

HauntedAndHoly likes this.