Not A Mod Contest

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SasshoIe, Feb 26, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    i got a 3mcs single as cf. this my 3rd cf in 24 hours.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    full screenshots of my third cf

3. SS of PMs is against FCoC 🙊

dragonair and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. The point was to get wall posts not take items for "CF's" all those give u no points think u should have read the rules better

5. This is not at all what I intended this event to be about. Congrats on the chibis I guess, you won nothing else.

6. Since you all seem to be checking in, here seems like a good place to post. I have a lot going on today but your judges have shared all the ss with me and I'll be posting winners (and checking complaints) later today or tomorrow. I'm glad most of you enjoyed yourselves and played the way I expected.

Harpia, aria, -_A_-Roshi and 4 others like this.
  7. Hoping to win but I guess not as people have 60+ complains alr

8. What’s FCoC?

9. Wow I’m embarrassed.
    It doesn’t allow me to delete my post

10. This seemed very fun, I'm trying to get into PvP and understand the mechanics so I hope to see more events like this happening. With or without prizes, just for the fun of it

11. Looks like you lost already😂 Fail farmer of the year with 0 cfs from players around your stats💀 Epitome of embarassing

12. Bumping for Farmfest #2. Wall my pup ign -_-Sasshoie-_- so we can get ya put on the roster 😁

13. oh yo fr? im hype to see this happen again

Oopsgottablast likes this.
  14. Ye round 2. Its a surprise prize for the winner. Farmfest starts the last 24 hours of bf and the rules are still the same from farmfest #1