The unfortunate occurrence in getting 50 ec+ the box

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Macabre, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Why am I so unlucky with these open for a surprise! Boxes, I am disappointed with what I always get but definitely not surprised .

The point is I'm so unlucky when it comes to opening any boxes or spins. 😭 Any tips to be less unfortunate?

2. You're not unlucky, it's just set up that v rarely does anyone get anything good

Carrie likes this.
  3. I'm unlucky too when it comes to opening boxes, both lite and timer. I only get the minimum reward every single time. I know it's random but i think there are really some accounts with higher probability of getting something from the boxes. Just a theory tho, i can't really do a study about this and prove my hypothesis, i got better things to do. Hahaha.

4. As soon as we join this game, ATA puts the curse on us. Every now and then, their powers weaken a little and some of us are able to get something cool in that split second. Keep trying and it might happen.

But yeah, it's just set up so the good stuff is really hard to get.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Meh I get kinis every now and then. Won like 20+ kinis off the spinner

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Spinner I've won two kinis and two cats but the majority of the time it's mostly chibis or monthly boxes. Timers I usually get hunt drops, I once won a whole dorm just in timer boxes and hunt boxes alone but but since I've had no such luck with boxes. Avis from boxes are the hardest to get for me especially the avus I actually want and try hard to get.

7. Bruh. For that Valentine's hunt.. I literally opened over 300 boxes (Lite, Timer, and regular hunt ones) and got one poster. No other furni. I hate this game.

8. Really? I usually get quite a lot of furni just from lite boxes each hunt