I Believed Them

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Me too

2. I dunno, someone in my club didn't get it, but we barely talk in club chat sooo

3. Well.. I think it's a good thing that they asked for the input of a big part of the PIMD community.

Carrie, Dyst0pia, Muschi and 3 others like this.

4. I would like to see a change to it, from animated furniture like suggested in the survey or even a second dorm lvl to decorate. Just a simple nice change would be good, nothing to crazy I hope 😁

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. Agreed I just found their wording funny

6. Lmao true, does seem like it was sent to everyone. But I'm ok with that even tho the wording was a trick 😂 I think it's a great way to seek feedback

7. They lied to me? ☹️ Here I was, thinking I was finally getting some recognition for my obsession. **Insert dramatic crying sticker here**

You really don't want furni changes?
    I kind of liked everything they suggested, and couldn't even pick the one I was most interested in. 😂

Snowy_Winter, Carrie, Eva and 2 others like this.
  8. The only one i was unsure of was the animated furni. Just worried about lag 🤧 and i totally forgot to add in that creating preset dorms would be cool

9. Shouldn't lag since animations can be processed by your phone, unless your phone is a literal toaster. The parties lag mostly because the one dealing with the traffic seems to be all on the server. Different processing.

Xx_Whiskerz_xX, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  10. I didn't 😆 that's the first suggestion I thought about

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. I wrote in that I would like to see save slots for different dorm designs

Snowy_Winter, Leigh, Carrie and 4 others like this.
  12. Ooo that's a good suggestion.

Snowy_Winter likes this.
  13. Oh. Well, this is what I said. I guess "preset" makes it sound like a set they release? I asked for save slots actually.

Snowy_Winter and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Oh I felt the opposite. Lol. I didn't like any of the options and felt they were all kind of unnecessary. 🥴 Animated furni was the worst suggestion. Sounds like something on a kiddy game.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. i didn’t even see the furniture animation choice but i think that would just make the game laggier for me. the one i voted for was for more customization/recolors like adjusting certain hues of furniture? i think that’s what they meant? idk i was bonked in the head as a child.

Carrie, LeeJarrett and Victoria like this.
  16. I had 2 real quick questions figured yall could answer

1 did anybody else notice that the message the sent with the link said 50 people would be chosen for the pimd crates but the actual survey only said 30?

2 has anyone actually gotten the reward thing they were talking about?

Also I think the surveys were sorta at random because a lot of people in my club didnt get it theres like 3 or 4 others that I know of in my club that got it so theres my input on the whole "you've been specially selected" thing

17. I have not. I assume they'll give an amount of time for everyone to get their answers in and for them to go over results, b/c they said those that answered "seriously" would be the only ones to receive a reward.

18. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Probably a typing error, as to which number is the correct one?…¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Muschi, Carrie, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  19. It says the survey is open until the 18th, so I suppose they won't give us anything until after that, or maybe a little longer to go over the answers like you said.

I liked the survey. I think some options are interesting such as customizing colors or a second part to the existing dorm. The only options I remember disliking were the animated furni and decorating NPC rooms because... why

Snowy_Winter, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. Yeah we dont know the correct number but with my luck, i should not care less

Snowy_Winter and Maddi_Matsu like this.