EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Imagine not already hitting 16k drops or close to it by now. Relax. You'll get your Avis. Plus there's a set given to you on the second side mission goal. 🥺 but agreed. This hunt is meh. Its 31 degrees outside. Don't hurt meh feelings with summer 😭😭😭

2. Eh. So much for "experimenting" with features nobody wants changed while leaving behind so many actually good suggestions that are given all over forums.

Yeah, I guess this is a little, tiny bit better than the last hunt, but it's still not good. I prefer 8h boxes even with the nerfed drops because the minimum is 150 but they go higher than the stupid time-wasting 6h boxes that never dropped anything higher than 65.

8k is a reasonable raise for the tier, but the fact that we can only get one - randomized - avatar doesn't really please most people. A huge chunk of your players have gender preferences regarding the avatars they use, and of course as with everything else in this game, the mechanics are designed to fail just so you have to try grabbing the other box (which is near impossible for the average player).

A couple suggestions I think would be better than these avatar boxes:
    * Putting both avatars on the 8k tier (and maybe add another set at a higher tier such as 35k). This is the best option for all players, because those who don't care about gender can use a set of avatars and those who care will get their preferred gender anyway. The extra set also gives something for stronger players to aim towards.

* If you must be stingy and give us only one avatar, make it so that we can choose which one we want to get at the beginning of the story. This has been done before, both with stories and with activators so I don't see why not. At least people would be happy with what they can get.

* The last and worst option would be at least switching between who gets the avatar at 8k each hunt, just like you do with stats. For example: Male avatar for a hunt is on 8k tier, while female has a little higher stat (even if 5%) and is on 16k tier. Next hunt, you switch it up and the male avatar is higher/on 16k. This way you give everyone a chance to grab avatars they like every now and then, and those who really love the other avatar can struggle a bit more to get to 16k on hunts they feel are worth it. This is not my preferred suggestion, I don't like this idea because we get less avatars, but in my opinion it is still better than not knowing what you're going to get from a random box.

Also, making the 16k tier higher in stats seems only fair to me, since it demands more effort to get.

Enough things on this game are randomized and based on "chance" or RNG. We have enough gambling already.

And I don't understand WHY put the story into the XC. Yeah, I guess it doesn't change the gameplay and some people enjoy it because you can see all the rewards beforehand. In my opinion, this is nonsensical and also takes away the fun of getting to the next tier and finally discovering what the next item is going to be. I'd prefer if extra curriculars were reserved for extra things and not the main story. If you want to make changes sooooo badly, try taking a day to read through forums and grab some good suggestions from your playerbase, changes that would actually make the game better and more fun instead of not making a difference.

Also, give us back the monthly avatars on spinner. Or did you think we forgot about that one? We're almost halfway through March, so don't think we won't bounce back next month if you keep up this dumb stunt.

Prim, Woes, saccharine and 17 others like this.
  3. Also, please. This is boring. Nobody likes the beach and summer this much. Even people who usually like it are already tired of this theme. Soooo much repetition.

If you guys lost all creativity, there's a whole thread with hunt suggestions too. Take a look. ;)

4. are people still not getting that new players or people who can’t be on the game 24/7 or more than an hour a day wont be able to reach 16k drops? this isn’t about adding another avi to the collection 🥴

Jihoon, -bae, -May- and 2 others like this.
  5. Give your opinion without being rude to ATA sheeesh

Devour7 and HentaiWithSenpai like this.
  6. Lol it's normal for ata to do this, most my furniture in my dorm right now doesn't line up with the wallpaper. I dunno what you would call the wood on my wallpaper to break up sections of the room I believe it's wainscotting? ( I could be wrong ). Well the poster and the above desk would be nailed to it basically if it was rl lol, It annoys me hardcore sometimes.

-May- and Muschi like this.
  7. It bugs the shit out of me too when they make a cute ass wallpaper then ruin it when things dont line up right or when they cover it like the bookcase with this one.

WaywardWillow, -May- and Muschi like this.
  8. just reinstalled the app and i can access them now 🥰 ik someone else in my club was having issues as well so i thought it was more widespread 🥺 ty for ur suggestion & response!

Eva and Muschi like this.
  9. So far Imthe only thing I like about the xc is being able to see your rewards beforehand. I would definitely love that to be a perm feature, it was a hustle to go through the story tier thread. The timer boxes drops are random but better than the previous 65. I would really love it if y’all listen to all the suggestions being given by all players especially f2p.

10. Where's the corona virus hunt tho

HentaiWithSenpai likes this.
  11. In any and all public places 😷

12. Lol do you reply to every single post or what 🌝 you're always here

13. What are the alcohol bottles for?

14. They're the main hunt drops needed for certain rewards.

15. [​IMG]

zaizai, Prim and Game-Over like this.
  16. Does anyone else NOT have the bottles of alcohol quest????

Buunnnyyyy likes this.
  17. It is in your Extracurriculars.

18. Putting the main story hunt in the XC kinda defeats the purpose of the phone. I do like the preview of the rewards tho. Also please bring back the previous hunt drop requirements. Not everyone can play all the time and spend money on this game just to get a mediocre looking avatar. Also its a little difficult to finish for low stat players. Also dont put the hunt avis in the box. I dont really like how almost everything is randomized in this game.

Dhiwatah, saccharine, Devour7 and 7 others like this.
  19. Yes, I don’t have it either

20. Check the extracurriculars

Muschi likes this.