EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. I don’t know how to feel about more of these new changes. They should pace the changes tbh and not bombard us with so many back to back. It’s gonna confuse us even more.

1. I wonder why main story is now an XC.
    2. Although it was somewhat of a revert to the avatars back to the 1mcs tier in the main story, I don’t know how to feel about only have ONE avatar to which the gender is randomize in a box.
    3. Still think we should move the hunt drop requirements to what it used to be from 8k to 6k for the avatars until they increase the amount of drops each party gets.

Dhiwatah, -May-, renamed17893 and 6 others like this.
  2. It's not my favourite hunt but it looks decent so far. ATA has clearly made some improvements from the previous hunt.

1. You do get a chance at winning an avatar at 8k. It's a 50/50 chance which is more than the other boxes we've had. It would've been nicer if both were at 8k. But they've mentioned, they're still experimenting.

2. I'm glad they brought back the 8H timer boxes. It's not 250 drops but I did get 450 drops from the current timer box, so you do have a chance to get more than 250 a box. Tbh, I'll take 150 over 65 any day.

3. I don't mind as much that they moved the main story to xc. People have been complaining that the xc is mainly for people who pay, now literally everyone is participating in it without having to change how they play. Plus, we get to see the rewards at different tiers without having to constantly search the forum (To the person who has been uploading the story tiers in the forum, you are amazing🌼).

Don't get me wrong. I still love the old drop requirement (especially the final tier being less than 100k and had a cat), the old timer boxes, and all that jazz. Yes, new and lower stats players would struggle with the drops, but perhaps the whole point is to push people to be more active (whether people agree or disagree with the method) since the old features allowed you to acquire a lot of drops without much effort (just from one or two parties a day, two lite boxes, and timer boxes). I do appreciate that ATA does respond to the feedback their players give.

-May-, Hayes, LeeJarrett and 7 others like this.
  3. I hope I don't get the male Avi😣

4. Oh, thank you for explaining!

5. I love this hunt! Not so much the furniture.. But the drops and avis are decent! Thank you ATA! So much better than the last few!❤❤

6. yeah i know, but for those lower stats or who are too busy, they might not get to 16k and they probably couldnt get the one they want M/F so it's stil a bit oops🙈😂

-May-, Muschi and Cavalera like this.
  7. Love that the wallpaper looks like your in Bali, but when you guys do wall paper with so many windows keep in mind of the poster and above desk. They look like they are handing in mid air in the middle of a glassless window so basically on nothing, plus the bookcase is blocking that beautiful view, try fewer windows please next time..just a suggestion other then that I love the furniture good job! ♡

tatertot, renamed17893, -May- and 8 others like this.
  8. Are we getting 3x cash payout on St. Patrick's day? Last year was 3x payout, looking forward for it. Players deserve it tho🥺👉👈

9. ONE avatar. For 8k drops. And I don't even get to choose which one.

Honestly, very stupid idea.

10. You only had one chance to get ONE AVATAR! in 8k drops and what if you're a female, and get male avatar? Ok Ata? Are you really a THINKING ape? :mad::mad:

Prim, -May-, -bae and 2 others like this.
  11. I can't have Valor as my RS and now I might not even get hunt avis? 🤧🤧🤧💔

12. meh not bad,bring some hotties next hunt ata

13. This has always bugged me whenever they put windows built into the WP 😭 the WP is usually cute on its own but bugs me so bad when equipped in a dorm b/c of that

14. So, is there an actual reason why the Main story is now considered an Extra curricular? The gameplay difference is negligible, but the logic is lacking, and kinda dumb tbh. I fail to understand why the Main objective of the game is stashed in a minor, unnoticeable area, meanwhile the Side story isn't?
    I can probably imagine it's because of Data though.

Prim, DanieIIa, Flo and 9 others like this.
  15. I don't know how to feel about this hunt. The drops are super low and now the boxes have an 8 hour timer.

If it's not one thing, it's another.

I just hope the chances of getting better stuff from these boxes is greater than before. If not, I might not even bother with the hunt to save myself time and stress. 😔

LeeJarrett likes this.
  16. Parades are getting canceled left and right due to Corona, it's just not a very Irish year

17. ok but the real question is has anyone been actually able to collect their xc’s 🥴 i FINALLY got the update but my app still crashes whenever i go to collect lol. please tell me there’s an extended collection time bcos i’ll be so damn mad 🥺

18. I personally haven't had any issues with it. Definitely recommend sending in a help ticket for this

Sundering likes this.
  19. I have bedside table lamps too that don't line up and look like they're about to tip over the edge. 😂😂

-May- likes this.