EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. It's a spring break hunt lol

2. I don’t like the main story as an XC but at least you dropped the requirements unlike the last hunt. 8k isn’t too bad I guess...

3. Support COVID19 panic hunt. Think of the clean suit avis.

4. Oh wow I’m dumb. That didn’t even come to my mind. Ignore my brain dead comment lmao

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  5. Thanks, I hate it

eileen likes this.
  6. I could be wrong but I think only certain XCs were hidden from new players before they unlocked 30 dormmates. Like unboxing and party ones. But "Live fabulously" is always accessible

Muschi and HentaiWithSenpai like this.
  7. Yeah I know, I'm still not liking it🤧

8. ATA WHY DO YOU ONLY GET 1 AVI AT 8K AND YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE THAT TO GET THE OTHER *flips table*

9. I do like the furni *resets table* but c'mon ata 🥺

10. Changes are only going to work if it benefits your players 🥺... I like the avis too... *goes to sulk in corner*

11. Thanks I Hate It: Annual Spring Break Edition

-bae, Carrie, Dhiwatah and 3 others like this.
  12. I don't see VIP avis in the XC story, hope those are in the phone.

13. They're usually in the side story, so yeah

Muschi and Vo like this.
  14. Yes, I'm wondering if they will be with the change & since the avis are coming in a box.

15. I definitely am one of the people who hasn’t been satisfied with things lately, but I’m really enjoying this so far? Maybe I just haven’t ran into any problems yet.

16. Wait. I’m confused. So you don’t get both avatars for completing the stories?

17. You get one gender at 8k, the other gender at 16k from the avi boxes

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  18. A Disneyworld hunt , we had one for spring break (prismeyland) but we could’ve had princess avatars or smth 🥺

-May- and Devour7 like this.