LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Holi & Purim Avatar + VIP Avatar Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 9, 2020.

1. When you realize.... You gotta drop not one but 2 cats personally... And then complete 3 kinis.. Oof. Big oof.. I wouldve been fine with one cat and like 4kinis...

Andreea1394 likes this.
  2. You do have to buy extra to get the vip. You have to drop two cats.

Sprclfrglstcxpldcs and Prim like this.
  3. Uhhhh to get the vip avis... Ya gotta buy 2 cats and drop them... So... 15ec plus 69x2.. 🤧💀

Prim likes this.
  4. for next year’s purim avis Since I’m Sure You’re Not Going To Do Anything For Our Holidays Besides This can we get a non-whitepassing set pls @ ATA lol..... i get that stereotypically in media u see whitepassing ashke jews all the time but 1) not all ashkenazim pass 2) there are other jewish ethnic divisions and i’ll even list some other communities for u bcos 😌 ik we don’t like spending time researching other cultures so we can represent them more accurately

Sephardim (Iberian Peninsula & North Africa); Teimanim (Yemen); Beta Israel (Ethiopia); Gruzinim (Georgia); Juhurim/Mountain Jews (from the eastern and northern Caucasus Mountains; mainly Azerbaijan); Bukharim (Central Asia; formerly centered in the former Emirate of Bukhara); Italkim (Italy; note that there are some differing definitions); Romanyotim (Eastern Mediterranean); Cochinim (India); Bene Israel (also India); Kaifeng Jews (China; specifically centered in Kaifeng).

note that there are many more communities out there with more or less distinctions from other communities as well ☝🏼 many will have their own ways of observing and performing mitzvot. obviously there’s no real conceivable way to represent everyone but some variety would surely be nice lol

BenSolo, Empress_, Aphire and 3 others like this.
  5. Wish the story pass was seperate, but the Purim avas are cute

6. Question: are we able to keep the regular purim avis, if we complete the story for the vip ones?...

7. Yes.

Sarenrae, 0-Felix-0 and Leigh like this.
  8. Yeah you will still have the regular one if you complete the story

0-Felix-0 and Muschi like this.
  9. Thank you both ^•^

Muschi and Leigh like this.
  10. But it states you only need to drop one cat I’m confused!

11. It should state 2. I've completed all 4 questlines and had to drop 2.

12. I don’t even like the Avis. So not worth it.

13. I was very saddened about how this ended. I thought after I got the vip Avi it would have more to the story pass... if I knew this I wouldn’t bought the 15ec Avi. Such a disappointment 😩