EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. You know what I really can't wait for. the next shitty hunt for them to tell us hey guys we listened to the issues you guys have had and...... We are giving you guys another shitty hunt with more shitty issues and rewarding our big money players again. So congrats to those guys and remember kids keep spending that money and we might listen to you too

SarcasticSelkie, Woes, -May- and 8 others like this.
  2. Meh, i was excited for a new hunt. This was a chance for me to play more pimd again and get them cute avis. But 16k..... and 150 drops for times boxes... i think im gonna go afk again... theres no way iโ€™m gonna get the 16k (bcz ill definitely get the wrong avi before that)

3. i dont like how we basically have a 50% chance to get either avi at 8k, what if i get the male and gotta get 16k for the female? what i wouldve liked is to reach 8k and CHOOSE either male or female avi, now that seems more reasonable to me, you want the other avi? shoot for 16k. please just add both avis to the same quest, or have us choose which one we want at certain drops. this random avi box is completely stupid and wont work in our favor most of the time.

4. Love the avis๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5. wait since main story is on the XC board do newish players even have the XC board? cause last i heard you need atleast 30 dormmates to get the XC board

-May-, Hag, Dhiwatah and 1 other person like this.
  6. No. The main story for this hunt functions as a XC so it wonโ€™t appear as a quest.

Muschi likes this.
  7. So wait you get one or the other? So if you only make it to 8k, and want a female thereโ€™s a possibility that i get a male?

Diligent-Delinquent and Dhiwatah like this.
  8. So there is no,side story

9. Idk about yโ€™all, but it looks like a spring break hunt and during spring break, a lot of people go to warm climate places which includes the beach. So it makes sense why it is now rather than just summer

Prim likes this.
  10. ๐Ÿค”what is going on? Maybe it should be about toilet paper hoarding instead.

11. U get 2 boxes tho. 1 at 8k and the other at 16k

Muschi likes this.
  12. Because ATA has a cycle of hunts they use and this just so happen to hit next. I guarantee next hunt is a horror hunt. It's the only masculine based hunt they ever know how to do.

13. U get either the male or female for the first box then the other for the other box

Muschi likes this.
  14. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ช๐ŸŒš

15. The tan lines totally ruined those avis.

-May-, This_Is_Jessie and eileen like this.
  16. Well i see improvement from last hunt but still i am not completly happy with it and here is the feedback why

1. Drops are more reasonable but why did u split the avis? U could put then both on 8k task bcs with spliting avis things didnt change much..true u will get one avi earlier but still u need 16k both

2. Timer boxes part II u could simply go back 250/8hrs so its actually worth to open the boxes 150 would be good rate for 6hrs boxes

3. U should bring some exc's back like unboxing or party hard so f2p have some chance to participate in exc's and actually get some rewards

Lastly there is still problem with monthly avis but for that we will have to see update next month so i am not going to mention more closely.

Idk if others going to agree with me or not but its good u showed players u can actually listen and take their advice and feedback and i like this hunt but for me it seems u did it just halfway.

So for next hunt try to give players 100% effort instead of 50%

XOXO
    Devil

17. Oh great, more restrictions so ppl spend more money๐Ÿ˜ way to go ata๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿ—‘

18. what in the world did yโ€™all do again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Cavalera, eileen and HentaiWithSenpai like this.
  19. A summer hunt in March????? Um okay....

This_Is_Jessie likes this.