EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Beach hunt again?

Ganyu14 likes this.
  2. This sucks

3. What the heck is XC

4. They're trying to make money before the Canadian economy collapses due to the Coronavirus. ๐Ÿ˜” Gotta give them credit.. they tryna hoard all the toilet paper.

5. Yet another change nobody asked for and yet ANOTHER beach style hunt๐Ÿšฎ

Lydia, DaddyJunior, Ganyu14 and 10 others like this.
  6. And another hunt with trash looking avis๐Ÿ™„

7. You keep fucking it up ATA. Honestly try and listen to your players ๐Ÿ™ƒ

8. Canada is not even being affected by Corona? Lmfao...?

Prim and hypsoline like this.
  9. Neither was Italy. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

10. This is all so weird, we used to get both m&f avis at the same tier, how is this a good thing? It's been a continuous argument that players like to choose whether or not they get m/f. I can't imagine being a small stats player and working so hard just to get the avi at 8k that I didn't want and losing hope before 16k. This just makes me grumpy. And I would have preferred a more springlike hunt.

And I miss stories already.

11. so yall changed main story to ex form just so yall could make events harder..... seeing as its always been 90k for non invite hunts for the 5m item now were spossed to get 110k for the same crap? ugly avis again and no nod at st. Patrick's Day which is in like a week not impressed yet again this month. #NoMoneyMarch

12. Can I just say, for the love of god, stop with the beach themed hunts. Since I joined around this time last year, Iโ€™m pretty sure Iโ€™ve seen like at least 5 or more beach hunts. Thereโ€™s more to summer than the goddamn beach, itโ€™s getting tiring. Also no vip side story avis? The old system with the avis dropping at 6k worked fine, stop messing with it. If youโ€™re trying to cater to the growing players, have another avi drop at say 35k, Iโ€™m sure no one will complain and low and high stat players alike will be satisfied.

13. i hope imma get both F & M avis ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

...๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

14. I feel like we get a lot of beachy themed hunts. It's been a bit boring, all of these very similar hunts.

Ganyu14, -May-, Carrie and 9 others like this.
  15. Disgoostang

16. Just wow.

17. So you donโ€™t get both avatars for the story?

hypsoline likes this.
  18. Can you guys just start making changes that will benefit both you and us players for once!