LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Always at πŸ’•

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. I think a good update would be us being allowed to edit our typos in dev threads

GodTierOni, Maddi_Matsu, Eva and 4 others like this.
  3. To say that ATA doesn't take our feedback into account while making decisions is completely ignorant. Look at the Trading feature, the search feature, the starred feature, the gold passes, the pub and even the search feature in trade chats. All these features were suggested by the community. They read, they considered and they implemented.
    So, to say that they don't pay attention to feedback is completely incorrect.

We are being heard. We may not get a response or see immediate changes, but this feedback is also data that will be considered in future decisions, just like the data ATA based this particular change on. Keep stating your opinion, dislike and feedback but do it in a way that is helpful and constructive. That's how feedback leads to changes. Be respectful. Leave being an Arse to me. 😾

4. Thank you for the responses, Marceline. I'm glad the community is being acknowledged and there can be open communication between both parties. Even if there's a change that we don't like in the game, hearing that our feedback is taken into consideration will calm a lot of people down.
    That being said, I'm still not willing to spend money on the game this month because of said changes, and I hope that there's something amazing and exciting next month (or sooner) that will quell the concerns of the players all gathered here.

Hi, I'm also in favor of recolors of old avatars, different avatar packages in Molly's corner with a smaller price point, harder parties for larger players, a rebalance of drops from timer boxes, and a smaller cap for the hunt avatars because I want new players to enjoy the game too. Also maybe fueled by my hatred of starter avatars EVERYWHERE. (I'd be in favor of adding another set of high quality avatars each hunt for 90k+ drops if feasible, which would be an incentive for paying players to spend and feel rewarded, AND would also benefit the game economy). There have been quite a few times where I've hit that level of drops but haven't been able to obtain an LB avatar. Just food for thought :D

5. Excuse me

6. πŸ‘€ fix the coolest cat vip avatar πŸ‘€

7. Would love to see the data that says you should charge Β£55 for a avi πŸ˜‚

8. Fr yo

Fairness and ShaveYourKitty like this.
  9. "Well we got data and .. this data says y'all would spend your money no matter what sooo we ain't gonna change shxt even tho y'all hate it."

"Oh wow Marci this response was so epic, thanks for finally being here, our problems are solved😊"

"You're very welcome, y'all are my favorites anyway 'cause you don't talk back! Good job!"

-May-, Alysse, Hollllzy and 17 others like this.
  10. Did you... skip over the parts where most everyone that is thanking Marcie for giving a professional response was critical of the initial issues?

Continued immaturity is a bad look. Get off your high horse and stop putting down others for being open to communication with the devs. It's alright if you don't find her response satisfactory, but it's uncalled for to put down those that do... especially when your "shade" is incorrect.

11. LOL

Fairness likes this.
  12. And that everyone, at the same time they're thanking Marcie for responding professionally, says they still want change and are just glad a dialogue is actually occurring. 😬 Some of you guys so badly want to start drama with people that are on your side.

13. It's rlly hard for me to take you seriously when you obviously keep wallposts from different admins on your wall for ages to treasure them.

Also why is your name "pxssy" in german?

14. So you aren't able to reread the thread and see what I'm talking about for yourself... like you don't have to take my word for it. There's pages upon pages of receipts.

And my name is pussy in German because I like the word. I don't know why you're trying to redirect the conversation. I've been very open in forums about what my name means. It's no different than the mod named Arse. It can be considered vulgar but not inappropriate.

15. imma just going to wait till the new event starts to see what changes they'll make and see what the new data says about making the mistake of charging $60usd for an avi and inflating the avatar story reward to 16k

16. Receipts- πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I mean sure. Whatever you say.

It was just a question. I was wondering for a long time and I'm not active enough in forum to read all the posts you make here. But it's nice to see that you yourself think it's something you should be attacked forπŸ‘€

ShaveYourKitty likes this.
  17. I feel like that data was, "Well people have bought avatars in Molly's Corner before."
    However, I also feel like they conveniently missed where all the packages in Molly's Corner before were just that, packages. You weren't just buying a single, low stat avatar. The last (and only I think) avatar I've bought in Molly's Corner is 80/80 and came with some other stuff that felt like it made it worth it, but it also felt special.

Monthly avatars don't really feel special. Two years of play later, they feel like an established part of the gameplay and spinner. They didn't go out of their way to make a "special" package for Molly's Corner. They made their usual 6 avatars they make every month, but suddenly decided they were worth more. They should have at the very least marketed it differently and not as the usual monthly avatars, basically claiming they're the same as all the monthly avatars that have come before.

-May-, Hayes, Hollllzy and 14 others like this.
  18. You couldn't wall me your question? I mean, you were already there looking at it...

19. That makes sense that that would be the data being referenced! And as someone else pointed out, too, just our feedback in this thread, in the app stores, in help tickets, et cetera could also be considered data as well. Perhaps not as valued as, say, monetary data, but then again the importance of monetary data is why people are partaking in a boycott.

Victoria, Eva and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. Like you wouldn’t