LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Trash. Trash. Trash. This game has been rapidly declining for a few years and these last few months itโ€™s seems like that have sped up their process 100x

Has anyone even bought a March Avi? Iโ€™m curios to know

2. I have seen people with the lowest tier female one, but the few accounts I've seen with it are barely 100kcs.

3. I haven't seen any in chat, pub, none on hunt lb, or any of the regular lb.

ShaveYourKitty, Prim, Volkor and 2 others like this.
  4. I did see someone with it but I'm pretty sure they bought it with EC before they fixed it so you could not buy it that way. I found them on the Live fabulously! LB before the rest of the Avis were released (since the 600EC male Avi was showing in the Avatar selection shop at least 30 minutes before changeover on March 1st).

Dhiwatah and Aphire like this.
  5. I wonder how many more people we need to post something in here so ATA will react ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    Or how many are necessary for them to change anything. Should we like.. call our friends and family to help or-

-BB, Andreea1394, Hayes and 8 others like this.
  6. Yes the breaks. Theyโ€™re probably afraid of backlash for taking a break but like give them time maybe theyโ€™d do better hunts.

7. Or the ad where you can customize your avatar to have a 22 pack like whaaatty

Maddi_Matsu, Sub and Muschi like this.
  8. I feel like they would need to come up with something low-key to fill in the breaks though. I don't think a lot of players would willingly start participating in PvP because of hunt breaks. And unless you're in a CC, partying just for the cash is kind of dumb.

Andreea1394, Alicia, Fairness and 3 others like this.
  9. I've seen a few having it.

10. ive seen someone with the $60 avi they got socially crucified in pub

-BB, Andreea1394, Volkor and 8 others like this.
  11. Back in 2017 when there were hunt break (1-2days usually) we had wars. It was fun and it didn't interrupt partying. Perfect balance. I hope they bring those back.

GrandMetz, KILLERCOLD, -BB and 11 others like this.
  12. This game continues to go downhill but they dont care how happy we are as long as we enter our credit card details.

-bae, Fairness and -May- like this.
  13. I just need to go...wash my eyes now

SavageNixi3, Gossamer, -BB and 12 others like this.
  14. Man 2015-2017 was a great time here

15. This made me wheeze. I've seen this one too but forgot it existed. Then again, I tend to wipe my memory of such atrocities.

Gossamer, Prim, Carrie and 4 others like this.
  16. even that sounds lovely to do just a small break between hunts i wasnt around for that but ive heard stories about it

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and Aphire like this.
  17. Were these community organized or ATA organized? Do you think as many players now would be willing to participate in wars compared to then?

-Arctic_Hottie- and Rizky like this.
  18. ew

Gossamer, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. Maybe not as many but a good chunk I think. I know people that donโ€™t normally participate in pvp that have participated wars. And sometimes I see people advertising wars in campus or here in forums.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  20. I'd say they would.

Carrie, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.