PIMD designs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by isammi_luv2whammibammi, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I've been a very loud critic of a certain artist's work, and I am fully acknowledging that my words were cruel and let's be honest, I can't draw for ****. But when you want us to PAY for this art, then HELL YES we can clearly see that certain work is not worth spending a dollar on. You're not gonna buy the inferior art, ESPECIALLY when it's the SAME PRICE as the nicer, better art. You'll obviously be attracted to the nicer work...
    Can this certain artist draw better than me? Without a doubt.
    But is there work worth paying for?
    I'd firmly say, Not even close.

I believe this certain artist was hired as a way to cut a budget corner; and if they were actually hired and payed on par with the other's, then I'd be pretty pissed to be the better artists, who's obvious greater talent isn't being appreciated.

Azure and Twink like this.
  2. I don’t know man... we don’t know what it ACTUALLY costs to run this game. The bandwidth alone must be killer to deal with all the components of the game. With each character in different clubs running all the parties at once. The hits, all the simultaneous timers for boxes and animals and the animal bundles, the chats, the videos... on top of general cost of salaries for the entire company... On top of wherever they’re located... We don’t REALLY know how much straight up profit they are making and we probably shouldn’t make assumptions when we really don’t know. Most pay to play games are significantly more simple. They are meant to complete easy tasks over and over. This game is more involved than that and I think we forget it.

I am also personally annoyed that this thread has turned into talking about the cash because this is NOT the intention of this thread and like I said there is a place for that. But since I really don’t want to deal with the backlash... I DO think the monthly Avis are overpriced and I think they would sell more with actually making them cost less. It would be lucrative to sell thousands of less expensive Avis opposes to a few $60 ones... Especially those with stats at only 60/60

Now PLEASE let us focus on the art. And to those who are commenting on a new designer—don’t know who you are talking about... All I can say is that people get better with practice and hopefully that is reflected in their work. I am absolutely not the designer I was a month ago, a year ago, 5 years ago.

-Arctic_Hottie- and Muschi like this.