LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! šŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ˜ŽšŸ”„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. There is a recommendation section.....leave a suggestion on how to better this game and ofcourse suggestions for hunts.
    If you guys are so against almost every hunt then leave some suggestions and speak up about what hunts you guys want next. Help the devs with ideas of hunts and PUSH those hunts to be made. If enough people talk about a certain hunt to be made Iā€™m sure the devs will try their best to make it.

-May-, Muschi, Rizky and 1 other person like this.
  2. Maybe some people were being "bullies" or whatever but that doesn't excuse ata disregarding everyone. And @Muschi and everyone else congratulating marcie for throwing a dog a bone and finally responding, she may not have owed us a response but it also wasn't for our benefit. It looked horrible for the company just straight up ignoring us and she didn't actually say anything other than tell people how they're allowed to critique, which is condescending af. Wipe the brown off your nose, they haven't done anything.

3. When the people making the game are just that.. people. We donā€™t know everything, and clearly Marcie is allowed to have emotions and being rushed into responding doesnā€™t always play well, either. Such entitlement. Wanting everything immediately, and if it isnā€™t as they expected or wanted it, itā€™s still mobs and pitchforks. I hope the response has cooled your jets a bit. Itā€™s a lot of unnecessary energy being directed towards one thing and you need your rest. It is what it is. Donā€™t have to like it, just accept it and move on.

Muschi and DeathlyHallows like this.
  4. She also liked a player's comment defending her against one of mine (which was completely respectful, no rude language etc). No response to my reasonable statements. So the excuse of not listening to rude players is blown up right there.

Sheila, -May-, RareFlower and 10 others like this.
  5. Iā€™m sorry, take a step back, accept it, and think of another way to approach this situation. Donā€™t emotionally react.

Muschi likes this.

6. Sorry, I did not disclose what I meant to say properly regarding my first comment on your post. That was erroneous on my part. ATA only quoted one of your posts. The post I was referring to on its own is more of an advisory to players on what to do if theyā€™re not happy and a constructive criticism/defence towards the issue of the Long wait time of reposes.

I am in no way discrediting what you have said because it is a valuable standpoint. I do understand how it may have came off that way and that is wrong.

However, it is not what we expect as a ā€œconstructive criticismā€ kind of example towards the gameā€™s recent developments (e.g sandwich theory, ā€œthe product is good such that _____ , however it is lacking in _____, but _____ should be kept.ā€) which is what us players expected to see because lack of constructive criticism on the game development is what ATA was responding to.

To myself and a few others, this came off as ATA only willing to respond to those who defend them especially after they called the playerbase ā€œchildishā€ which adds oil to fire. While there was a previous response to someone else by ATA, many people were still not satisfied with the feedback and reading their reasons, I could understand their perspectives.

Like I said in my previous statement, all feedback is valuable. Even if they seem childish because it all says something about the crowdā€™s response to towards the recent developments. I do not discredit positive feedback or feedback of any kind and I apologise if my response seems to come off that way.

And yes, I agree with your statement that ā€œCriticism that is constructive is one that considers all factors and breaks them down, and in a community as large as this one, there are certainly individuals who have positive things to say about the changesā€. Constructive criticism is incredibly helpful but I still feel that feedback of all kind is also valuable because it still says something.

Once again, I apologise for the aggressive tone towards your response. I did not intend for it to come off that way. (I think i broke the reply thing so Iā€™m just gonna @Victoria

-May-, renamed17893, Ch and 8 others like this.
  7. When a child is, letā€™s say, ā€œhaving a momentā€, you donā€™t call them ā€œchildishā€ you show some compassion and let them know that they are heard. Once theyā€™ve settled down, it is much easier to have them listen to your response in return. So if youā€™re gonna react from emotions, please have it be from the heart!

-May-, -bae, Dhiwatah and 5 others like this.
  8. Guys we also don't know that she can technically tell us what's happening if it's not her place. While she may work for the company that doesn't mean she's allowed to reveal all. Everyone's gonna be upset about something.. try and have some sympathy. They are humans not robots. The words you say affect people and you should all very well know that

9. Players are the ones who keep this game alive and spending time and money here.

So bfr u guys(Devs + ATA) make change in game in big like this u should consider all players not just p2w players.

Well if wave of negative feedback like this one is going for sure u wont call players names and childish.

I know some comments might be like that but that doesnt make them any less valueable and also u can find usefull infromation there too and also u are not going to pay more attention to comments which defend you when majority is clearly not on your side bcs u just make ppl more angry.

Also if u are out of ideas why dont u ask players what they want? U can find lot of talented and outside of box thinking ppl why dont give it a chance?

There is few ideas some i saw on thread and some i came on my own:

1. Raised drops/Avis on 16k
    I actually have 3 things in mind and i am not sure if someone suggested it
    #1 Just go back to previous format of hunt so Avis on 6k
    #2 U can make 2 levels for hunt one could be normal so avis 6k and hard one which would have raised drops task and players could win cats instead of kinis and u could raise piggy banks, dn's and cp's
    #3. Raise drops from lite boxes/timer boxes/parties

2. EXC's Tasks
    U can bring unboxing, party hard and maybe level up pet back while u keep new ones too for spenders

3. Hunt timer boxes
    Just keep them 8hrs and 250 drops or raised drops in 6hrs timer boxes for example to 150

4. Month Avis
    If u want put them in molly coner u can put VIP version there and keep No VIP in month boxes and also make it more interesting with some ecs and dn's

Idk if i mention all issues which bothering most of the comunity but i hope i did

Also if u made it so far thank you for reading my essey and hope our voices will be heard loud and clear

XOXO
    Devil

10. Just to add to this since I got a wall post I was not expecting. I don't think hailey or anyone in ata are bad ppl just because they sometimes say or do things I disagree with. Do not wall me expecting me to gossip about anyone with you and it would be coolness if you didn't do that with other people either šŸ‘Œ dislike the action, not the person

IIMariselaII, -May-, Dyst0pia and 9 others like this.
  11. Just... Stop it.

There are plenty of constructive feedback and intellectual replies asking for proof of how any of these changes will make the game better for everyone.

How is spending $60 on an average stat avi going to help me? How is competing with 150+mcs players in every xc going to help me? How will keeping everything that only helps the big spenders the same help me? How will not adapting to the sheer size of your player base help me? These are questions a lot of your players are asking themselves with your playing-favourites changes.

I've had people friend me or wall me to ask how something works (usually the spotlight xc or the leaderboard), and I sadly have to tell them not to even bother. "Don't bother doing this, don't bother doing that. Unless you can spend $100 a week and literally all your time in cat clubs."

I've dropped a good chunk of change into this game in the short four months I've been playing, and in that time, I've witnessed a lot of dramatic changes that seem to have affected and caused a stir with a large portion of your players. Even the biggest spenders in my club find these changes to be absolutely stupid and coming across as money hungry.

The only people I don't see complaining... are the whales, because everything you've done either doesn't affect them or just boosts them up even further.

But we're being "childish." Okay, whatever. šŸ™„āœŒļø

12. All. Of. This. How did any of these things sound good to ATA for us? Only good for them.

-May-, Fairness, Heartbreakrr and 4 others like this.
  13. I'm honestly so disappointed. I'm completely crushed. I feel angry and betrayed and I don't care anymore who wants to shame me for it. The sheer audacity to call your players childish and bitter when you are supposed to behave in a professional manner and discuss things with them befitting the manner of which a spokesperson should speak. You have single-handedly showed your players that the only thing you care about is money. You don't care that we're upset you don't care that we're complaining you're mad about it and taking it out on us by calling us names. And again the most baffling part is just the other lack of respect and professionalism. The customer is always right especially the customer who is loyal and puts money into your game month after month week after week. 16000 drops to get an avatar is completely ridiculous I can't even get an avatar with that many drops which is ridiculous for my stats. I've been playing for nearly three years on this game and for you to switch everything up and suddenly decide that I can no longer even get enough drops to get the first set of avatars is completely uncalled for. You did not have to raise the requirements that high you simply didn't. And honestly even if you are going to raise the drops that high you should bring back the xc party and Box open tasks. Those tasks gave so many rewards that the bags that dropped the speed Ups don't even compare to the amount of rewards I used to get from completing those tasks. Those tasks gave me so many speedups that I was able to open Timer boxes almost back to back. But again you only care about money anything that competes with the amount of drops a cat cafe can get needs to be cut right? Your leaderboard players who have ridiculously high stats feel like the game is too easy so nobody else matters right? Again I can't emphasize enough how pathetic it is that after three years of playing the game I can't even get the first set of avatars on this hunt with my current stats unless I go to a cat Club. This stuff with the monthly spinner and avatars was honestly just the last straw everyone has been fed up with this for quite some time now. You gave us your answers and we did not agree we felt like they were excuses. The fact that you gave us such poor excuses was demeaning enough as it is but now you straight up resort to name-calling and that cannot be tolerated you do not treat customers this way ever. If I hadn't put this much time into this game and made so many friends I would honestly be considering quitting right now I still might this is just so disappointing on so many levels. I can go out and spend $60 to buy a brand new Switch game or brand new Xbox game but you really expect people to spend $60 on an avatar? what made you think that was going to work? what made you think people wouldn't be upset about that? I already wasn't a fan of the spinner boxes to begin with but now you've made them completely pointless you have spinner items on the spinner and then a box that only has spinner items. all you've done is made more people upset with your completely inappropriate response and I hope that someone with even a modicum of maturity can come on here and give us a real answers.

14. This is not about a single avatar and nothing about Marcelines post was in any way humorous. She was unprofessional and insulting.
    But you do a good job at rolling over and being a good girl, want some treats?šŸ™„

15. 100% agree with all of this. Her response has made everyone's upset and frustration a million times worse. If ATA was part of the plan of her response I wonder what on earth they were thinking, and if they weren't I really hope there are appropriate ramifications for her unprofessional and demeaning manner.

16. Lmao pretty sure this is what they meant as childish.

-May-, Victoria, Carrie and 3 others like this.
  17. Marcie have right to her emotions on her spare time and not during work. That might sound harsh but it's true. If you are going to speak on behalf a whole company - then no, you cannot and should not let your personal emotion play out. It's unprofessional and not on her company's interest.

Would you find a waitress who would roll your eyes and sigh at you because she is finding you annoying while you are dining at the restaurant professional? No, you wouldn't.

18. Maybe I read Marcie's responses differently, but I did not feel as though she disregarded everyone's responses. Yes, she could have absolutely worded her post a lot better. I always say in forums, and I'm quite sure you have seen it, that I find I always get what I want by remaining polite even when I am angry. This is one of those occasions. I am trying to remain open-minded and think positively. I am trying to remain polite to the developers; this will include acknowledging when I like something they did, even if it is minute. If other people are choosing to conduct themselves differently, that is their choice. This is how I am choosing to conduct myself.

I apologize if this comes off like I am sucking the dicks off the devs. I think I had already made it quite clear through my posts in this thread and others, as well as in help tickets to the devs themselves, that I am angry and disappointed. I am participating in the #NoMoneyMarch.

I don't think us arguing amongst ourselves is going to be productive, either. If you are going to get mad at Marcie tone policing, please do not tone police me. I. Am. On. Your. Side.

-May-, Fairness, Alicia and 9 others like this.
  19. To the App Store reviews I go..... smh šŸ˜”

#nomoneymarch

20. If you genuinely believe this is ONLY about ā€œan avatarā€, you should reread the 600+ replies within this thread. We donā€™t need support for ā€œā€ā€anti ATA stancesā€ā€ā€, as thatā€™s not what this is about. This isnā€™t ā€œanti ATAā€, this is us not liking MANY, many things that have been happening for months (aka not a single avatar). You can find it humorous, but someone speaking for a company and doing it in a rather poor manner ultimately looks bad and isnā€™t very funny when you get down to it.