LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. SOOO ATA, where you at?

You just gonna pretend like you don't see all this backlash orrr....?

Waiting for their response like 🦗

LeeJarrett, Salting10, Ariel and 27 others like this.
  2. Lol that’s what they sent lol, she just asked in the help thing, I’m pissed about this too but I see her point🤷🏼

Salting10 and ShaveYourKitty like this.
  3. It's time to respond ATA, speak with your player base and let them know that you're working on a solution AT THE VERY LEAST. It is starting to seem that you don't care about your players and their needs. People loved the RNG system that allowed them to win avatars off of the spinner and when you implement furniture, it's even better (haven't seen that in awhile). I am also in the agreement that earning avatars at 16k is wild, I didn't start making drops like that until I was in the mcs, and as a new player, getting a better avatar is one of your main goals... Don't take away the exciting chances for the new players.

LeeJarrett, Alicia, Gossamer and 27 others like this.
  4. I’m sure they have, I’m just not sure you saw my original message with there response? They legit said they where looking into it and see the feedback 0.0

Muschi likes this.
  5. Its time to respond ATA. Not everyone has the money to spend hundreds on a game just to be able to play it and as a student thats imposible im sure that most of the people here dont want to waste that much money on a game every week/month. YOUR PLAYERS DID NOT WANT THIS CHANGE. Here is another comparison to show how ridiculous this is 1 dollar is roughly 6 lira so even the cheapest avatar is 70 lira. Cheapest to most expensive avatars are 70 lira next one is 170lira and the most expensive one is 400 lira. How do you ATA expect your players to spend this much money. Avarage person earns 3000 lira in a month (thats being generous) that means 100 lira per day so this game expects us to work for 4 full days just to get a stupid monthly avatar (and not to forget that you need to pay for food water and rent exct..). No thank you and with the drop rates going down the only way to get stat items and complete hunt stories is to join cat clubs or to PAY again to get cats which costs almost 40 lira. Thats so much money that could be spend wiser than just on a game. Like the others said if you ATA keep doing this shit people are going to leave. There is rarely new actual player (minus the rp people) rest are all alts because you cant grow fast with just one account. ATA you need to get your shit together and listen to your players or you are going to loose money and players. We are tired of you ripping us off.This is such a turn off from the game the only things still keeping me here are my friends i made here. With this your game will die in the end.
    #nomoneymarch

BenSolo, SavageNixi3, 9 and 23 others like this.
  6. Putting all of my frustration aside for just a moment, I really hope they say something at changeover in a few minutes. ATA has fixed things and made it up to us before when things went wrong. Hoping for the best this changeover. #fingerscrossed #nomoneymarch

7. Waiting on ATAs response like 😴 #nomoneymarch

IridescentRose, -bae, Cralix and 8 others like this.
  8. Love how ATA hiding, everyone got their pitchforks ready. Fires ready for some roasting.

These avis are trash, also. Guess I won’t ever see any users with them 😂😂😂

Whoever bought these avatars got PLAYED big time hahaha

9. As a new player, I've had to rely on generous club members to gift droppers for me or gift me items to actually gift to droppers because I have nothing of value to offer. Getting anything good from the spinner is difficult. Even the avy I have now was a gift from a club member.

I currently have two jobs to even be able to come a little close to meeting life's demands. There's no way I can spend any money on this game just to get decent items in order to pay other people for things I would like.

You guys don't even help new players get properly situated with things they may need to start off well on the game. The currency on here is insane. We can't afford anything and probably won't be able to for several months. Yet you expect up to blow our money on items that will barely do us any good in the long run.

And full offense, those avatars look terrible for the prices you're asking for. Maybe get better artists before expecting us to buy anything.

10. ATA Marceline replied.. By locking the "Dear ATA" posting.. Y'all go check that out 😅
    Sooo she can reply to that, but what about the real issues? What a joke 🤡
    Also, why does it matter where we post our concerns if y'all are literally just going to ignore them, anyway??

Y'all swear y'all are blind right now.. 🙄 We know you see us

But, since that was locked I'll just post my reply there, here!

Stop trying to silence us 🤷‍♀️

ANYWAY,

I have personally figured out that the best way to get ATA's attention, besides not spending money of course, is by leaving a low star rating & negative comment in your Play Store, Apple Store or whatever store your device uses to download apps.

For some reason ATA hates when you expose them to potetional "customers" or to other App developers..
    Surprise, surprise 🙄

I've wasted so much of my time on different help tickets just to get an automated response from ATA.. Basically, ignored.

I don't know about y'all, but I am personally over ATA ignoring the people who spend their hard earned money on this app.

ATA, do y'all not realize that without your loyal customers, your company wouldn't succeed? Customers make the company so, LISTEN TO THEM!

When y'all see me in the Play Store, mind ya business 🤭😏

11. "we are acting on the belief that they are in the best long term interest of the game based on our research into the community and the data we have. "

That's a bold, bold lie.

12. Funny how ata blocked my thread about this situation but can’t say anything to the public. This is sad

13. Essays for days

Infamous likes this.
  14. Cry me a river

15. Sending a mostly auto reply to a help ticket isn’t the same as letting players actively know “we hear you and we’re working”.

16. Telling someone in a ticket is not the same as letting players know 👍🏼

17. I'm new to this game. I've been at it maybe a week or two. And I have to say that the initial setup for new players is awful.

The explanation of how significant DNs are is lacking. The cost of things is completely ridiculous. Gifting droppers is hard if you dont have anything of value to share, and the spinner is, more often then not, unhelpful at best. The sole reason I have the avatar I currently use is the generosity of a fellow player. I dont have the money to blow on the nicer items, and the cost for EC is obscene.

Junkrat, Jynx, Maddi_Matsu and 16 others like this.
  18. been here 6 years and this is by far the worst I have seen of your greed ata I mean come on listen to your customer base

19. They still haven’t responded yet? 😂😭😭

20. Yo ata where ya at👀🤷‍♀️😂. Making a public announcement would be better if done sooner rather than later js. Making us wait is just gonna piss more people off.

Grow up. Literally an announcement saying you’re discussing would be fine, it shows you actually care.

Infamous, Ritch, Cralix and 12 others like this.