LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Disappointed but not surprised. Can see the game going downhill soon.
    Cheers!

Salting10, X0X0, -bae and 10 others like this.
  2. FACTS. And people should stop harping on it. Cos if you're not gonna spend so be it.
    With a growing community they need to gain the revenue and indirectly control players growth

3. πŸ‘€
    What we thought it meant:
    Going for Green (Plants / Gardening)

What it really means:
    Going for Green (Cash / Money)
    πŸ’Έ

4. Ofc ata needs money to keep the app going and paying employees ect. it’s a business after all, but make some freaking quality content to pay for, don’t rip us off every time. I’ll pay for quality content, not this non-ending shards avi and worse & worse content.

5. If we didn't speak up, they would see us like blind clowns that accept anything, and think that whatever bs they put out we're going to take it and buy into it.

Next thing you know is they take the avatars away from the lite boxes. The ECs disappear from the spinner. Cats and kinis stop dropping from parties. Prices are raised. The chances of getting things for free start being eliminate one by one. New players don't see an opportunity to grow without having to spend a lot, and abandon the game hours after joining. Older players start getting disappointed because the content got worse and the prices are too high, it doesn't seem worth it anymore, so they also stop playing gradually. The player base decreases slowly but steady. And that's how a game dies.

It's important to speak up and use our voices to let them know we are unhappy with the direction things are going. Before it gets worse. We are a huge player base that keeps this game running, we have the right to ask for a better game. These changes are a step too far and the community isn't dumb.
    And if you prefer to be a little 🀑 puppet, laugh now because at some point all these changes will affect you, and then it might be too late.

Carrie, SavageNixi3, Alicia and 33 others like this.
  6. They most likely wont stop because of the high tier people still wanna waste their money on this.. And it increases their chances to stay above everyone else if no one else pays but goodluck i guess. Get involved your own money ridden world, everything will become overpriced and the stonks shall decrease sooner or later because this game heavily depends on its users. And guess what'll happen when they leave and only a few people are supporting you 🀑 and overpricing your stuff doesnt help at all.

Salting10, -bae, -May- and 10 others like this.
  7. I’m sorry but I can’t πŸ˜‚ I’m not paying 60$ for a avatar with low stats I mean sure make it 95/95 I bet people would pay for that. But seriously who is gullible to pay that?!?! And if you have, do you feel like a champ now?

Gossamer, Salting10, X0X0 and 17 others like this.
  8. Seriously? No avis in the spinner boxes? And you cant even find them in shop? The one thing i love about this game is getting avis and new furni and now you cant even do that anymore. Its ridiculous. The more you make this game cost money the more people your going to lose just saying!!!!βœŒπŸ’€

_BuBBles_, Salting10, X0X0 and 15 others like this.
  9. Bring back avatars in the monthly boxes! Not everyone can pay for it, the stats are really shit and RNG isnt a bad option at all. #nomoneymarch

10. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Whats going on ATA ??? How was this even approved into the marketing phase? This is quite atrocious, whoever came up with this idea for this month's spinners must be a lil' greedy. This makes me lose will to even play PIMD right now. If thats your objective, to make everybody suffer with this idea, then congrats πŸŽ‰

Salting10, X0X0, Dhiwatah and 9 others like this.
  11. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Whats going on ATA ??? How was this even approved into the marketing phase? This is quite atrocious, whoever came up with this idea for this month's spinners must be a lil' greedy. This makes me lose will to even play PIMD right now. If thats your objective, to make everybody suffer with this idea, then congrats πŸŽ‰

12. Fairly obvious from this latest move, and recent moves, that ATA couldn’t really care less about the players, just the $$$ they can rake in.

They don’t care about your comments, just your spending.

Hit them where it hurts - #NoMoneyMarch

13. Oh look some Ata apologists are coming out of the woodwork to tell us to suck it up. Bitch gtfo. #NOMONEYMARCH #wedemandanswers #youcantsilenceus

LeeJarrett, Alicia, Jynx and 29 others like this.
  14. If you're here to say nothing is wrong I can't even right now. None of the recent changes are acceptable and no one believes their bs excuses. ATA breaks bank. I don't feel sorry for them and I don't believe for a second they had to make these changes to keep earning money properly

15. Big spenders deserve a voice. Casual players deserve a voice. Free to play players deserve a voice. Catering to big spenders only is unacceptable hurts more than half of the player base.

16. It doesn't matter if you spend more money on this game than I do I've been playing this game for two, almost three years and I deserve to have an opinion and I deserve the right to be able to say it. The vast majority of players don't spend as much money as you do coming up in here bitching at us for . complaining.

17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Salting10 and Corvid like this.
  18. I was really looking forward to Valentines Day, previous Valentines avis have been great. This years were butt-ugly and just reflect the level to which ATA are now quite obviously phoning things in. Sad times. ☹️

Salting10, Dhiwatah, Aphire and 5 others like this.
  19. Still nothing from ATA, yet we know they are reading here.

Salting10, -bae, Cralix and 7 others like this.
  20. I’ve been playing PIMD for a little over a year now, and I haven’t spent much on the game (about 25 USD in all for events I really like) but for the last few months I haven’t seen anything worth spending money on... with these new updates I’m feeling really discouraged :/ was already not playing as much because I haven’t been super invested in the last handful of events, I generally only played enough to get the first event avatar and then would relax a bit, but now with these changes I’m really thinking about quitting :( I enjoyed PIMD but it’s not fun anymore, and why would I want to keep a game on my phone that isn’t fun...??? Saddened with these updates, I hope they listen to their community...