Petition for Game Changes (ATA)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Tem, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support for the avatars and parties stuff. I already made a thread about the timer box stuff and contacted ATA. I’m sure they’re getting plenty of complaints lately and my main issues are the nerfed timer boxes, the monthly avis being removed from the spinner and the avatars being at 16k.

Yes, ATA your community likes avis but don’t make it impossible for casual players to get them... how in the world are you gonna turn casual players into paying players if you make it so difficult?

The 16k avis is the most ridiculous move yet because by nerfing the timer boxes and moving the regular avis, I now have the 1.5k VIP FREAKING avis from the first side story with better stats and still haven’t gotten to 16k. Like I’m sure that’s totally logical and what they obviously intended to do. /sarcasm 🙄

I’m sure what their next move is gonna be: they’ll switch the VIP avis to the end of the second side story.

ATA is doing this because they KNOW players and, most importantly, their revenue is down. I cannot count the amount of people who have stopped playing the game since I started playing. But ATA, I know you need revenue to survive but you know this is not the way to go. Y’all release some really interesting stuff sometimes... keep coming up with NEW content... don’t take away content from current players! All you’re gonna do is frustrate them and drive them away!

Ela, Whiskey-n-lace, Dhiwatah and 7 others like this.
  2. Support for the avatars and parties stuff. I already made a thread about the timer box stuff and contacted ATA. I’m sure they’re getting plenty of complaints lately and my main issues are the nerfed timer boxes, the monthly avis being removed from the spinner and the avatars being at 16k.

Yes, ATA your community likes avis but don’t make it impossible for casual players to get them... how in the world are you gonna turn casual players into paying players if you make it so difficult?

Putting the regular avis in the 16k reward (which used to be 15k might I add) is the most ridiculous move yet because by nerfing the timer boxes and moving the regular avis there, I now have finished and gotten the 1.5k **VIP** FREAKING avis from the first side story with better stats and still haven’t gotten to 16k. Like I’m sure that’s totally logical and what they obviously intended to do. /sarcasm 🙄. You obviously haven’t thought this through if you didn’t realize that POTD players (and in any premium party club) are often able to finish the first side story before getting to 15k.

I’m sure what their next move is gonna be: they’ll switch the VIP avis to the end of the second side story. 😒😒😒

ATA is doing this because they KNOW players and, most importantly, their revenue is down. I cannot count the amount of people who have stopped playing the game since I started playing. But ATA, I know you need revenue to survive but you know this is not the way to go. Y’all release some really interesting stuff sometimes... keep coming up with NEW content... don’t take away content from current players! All you’re gonna do is frustrate them and drive them away!

(sorry for the double post but I had to add some stuff. If a mod wants to the delete the previous one feel free.)

Karly, Belicious, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  3. I agree with some... and not others... and I'm getting more and more turned away from this game by the hunt, with that one terrible artist they keep bringing back, and various other horrible changes... but starting all your points as ATA MUST is ridiculously entitled. LOL.

gonegirl8, Azure and DM_ND_Maya like this.
  4. And HARD NO to returning Leaderboard avis for a flat buy. That would be the ultimate slap in the face to anyone who has ever chased T100.

Ela, gonegirl8, Azure and 10 others like this.
  5. YES, YES, YES
    Totally support. Those are actually great ideas, cause I, that usually won't spend a penny on the game, would spend money if it was worth it. Now I really don't think like it.

6. Stuff your petition... no support ...and wtf is no money March? Spastics.. delete the game!

7. BRING BACK HYPNOCAT as the final tier main story reward.
    We dont want to get ANOTHER KINI.

Full support.

-MoB-Nigma, Whiskey-n-lace and Pi like this.
  8. Support everything except the T100 being $40-45. It costs way more to get to T100 so it'll be redundant for them to reach T100 if it'll come out later on for cheaper.

gonegirl8 and hypsoline like this.
  9. Support everything except yall trying to get at old avatars again stop

Alicia and Carrie like this.
  10. Support everything! But I don't think bringing the old avatars will happen.

-MoB-Nigma, Carrie and Prinzjoker like this.
  11. SUPPORT THIS!!! ATA CARES ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND MINEY HERE THAT'S WHY THEY MADE THE DROPS HIGHER LIKE WHAT THE EFFF.. seriously. what about us people who doesnt spend... this game used to be fun when its not about money YET... You effin Greedy Apes!!!

P.s Pls dont be offended Apes.. just stating a fact here...the reason i havent quit ur money game app yet is bcuz of my friend here.. 🙄

hypsoline likes this.
  12. A few months ago I brought it to their attention about the login bonus. ATA said they liked it but there's nothing yet so 🤷‍♂️

13. Support 100% I'm not spending a dime until they get their act straight. If they listen to this thread I may start playing religiously again.

hypsoline likes this.
  14. Heres my suggestion:
    1. Bring back the party hard xcs competition. Everyone wants to. So no reason to turn this request down.
    2. You can expand the dorm by adding dining room or bathroom to make a complete dorm. You can gradually do it.
    3. Bring back the intel collecting stuff. Instead of having a box on store to be open by lots of extra credits. It show an absolute greed and hinder poor from collecting or creating an ava.
    4. On xcs competition. Soak up spotlight should have 2 separate competition. 100 mcs up and 100mcs below. So it might get fair.

Ela likes this.
  15. Support

16. Support
    #nomoneymarch

17. I completely support

-Rinne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.