LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I don't believe ATA benefits monetarily from those.

2. Give players a chance! Don't watch ads, don't buy the Avis, dont use spinners. Hit ATA in the wallet

Spread the word. ATA went too far this time!

3. If you’re gonna charge us ridiculous prices for avatars you could at least hire better artists. I wouldn’t spend 60 cents on that avatar yet alone 60 bucks.

4. Lmao ikr. Hard to believe they are actually getting this stupid..

5. What a shake πŸ‘πŸ»

Salting10, gabby2910 and Sleepy like this.
  6. #NoMoneyMarch 😌😌😌

7. I'm so completely agree with U! I'd understand Ata think about "business+ money". But this silly content is reallly too much and on a new level. Buy a month avi by expensive money! Seriously? πŸ™ŠPlz think and care about our ppl also. I hope this content will not become Permanent, only apply for this March! Or else... Big disaster! Not all of us are rich, u know?...

8. I remember when you put Avis in Molly during Merry Rancher month. Atleast you had a spinner version then too with less stats. Why not do that again?😩 Way to much money this month especially since it's just an Avi and no bundle like past.

9. Hell yeah. Keep #nomoneymarch trending! Let's show them we are serious!

10. Get a chance to have avi month in a Timer box is one of things i like from ATa! Plz don't change it tooπŸ™Š

11. this looks like ata is struggling to pay rent #nomoneymarch

12. #nomoneymarch this shit is ridiculous 🀑

13. Y'all... Holy f*ck. I was too busy to log in for a day and this happened. I'm surprised at how insane this whole thing is getting. You know it's getting crazy when it generated all this uproar from literally every player category, even people who usually spend a lot. We'll see if it leads to anything, and I certainly hope it does.

Definitely supporting #NoMoneyMarch.

14. #nomoneymarch #nowatchingadsmarch

Legit. With the drop rates for everything that's on the spinner, the avis in the timer boxes were the only things I could bring myself to want to spin for. And this month's avis I really really like! All of them. No exception.

But one night at a futuristic hotel in Denmark (a country with expensive stuff!) cost me ~$20 less than the 60% avi. And breakfast was included. Let that sink in.

You have other games too, ATA. If they ain't producing money for their their own expenses, maybe get rid of them, not use the richer PIMD players as sugar daddies n mommies to cover it all πŸ’…

MizzRedd, Meissa, Salting10 and 25 others like this.
    Salting10, Nip18, -May- and 2 others like this.
  16. Hi i'm back just to add #nomoneymarch, 🀑

17. #nomoneymarch 🀑 ATA you are making it really unfair to newer players like myself to get avis or even stat items. you make newer players not want to play at all. STOP being greedy for the sake of your all players.

18. #NoMoneyMarch πŸ˜ŒπŸ€™πŸΎ

19. Spread the word on campus people literally have no clue. Especially new players. #NoMoneyMarch