LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Put it in the BIN.
    This is absolute garbage, babes.
    #NoMoneyMarch IS a legitimately justifiable cause.
    To ATA,
    my papa Filthy Franku once said;
    "Its time to stop"

2. I was going to come out of hiding to add my two sense to this but it seems EVERYBODY is on the same page right now. ATA, you're hurting yourself more than anything. My good friend is from a family of body builders and she WAS really excited for this... Until she saw what what changed. She told me she really liked the Avis but if she's spending that much, she better be getting a gold watch with it. So... Obviously she's not buying them.

It hurts me to see how much this game has changed in only the few years I've been here. I used to really look forward to the new monthly Avis, and even the furni on the spinners. I was a Noob and the spinner was my only hope at anything, and now ATA has taken that away in hopes of some IRL cash. This game gets tons of new players everyday... And they can't keep up with it because money.

I hope this isn't a thing ATA decides to keep around...

3. Ata is only doing this do everyone quits then ata can shut pimd down because heckfire is the new thing lol

Lyris, Alicia, Dhiwatah and 8 others like this.
  4. Y'all should really put yourselves in our shoes. The sheer amount of money we spend on you already is insane and you keep asking for more and more. What the hell is wrong with you??
    All those BBB parties, all the cat club that are running cats 24/7 (remember they cost 69ec each), flash cats even, pizza clubs, all the people that buy VIP(bruh $20 something for a week, y'all tripping) the avi shards (beads,valentine,..) that get bought in BULK even tho it costs 150ec to open a single box. And we still buy all that shit but honestly I won't anymore. Like who tf do you think you are? EA?

Just imagine you'd have to spend such obscene amounts of money for a game you love and play every day to at least have some cool stuff cause you can't even get it for free anymore. You wouldn't like that huh? Well we don't either.

Bish for $60 I can buy a whole new game. And I do know people spending $100+ in a week so wtf
    Be grateful that we supported you so much with our money and stop punishing us for??? Nothing???

And if you think new accounts are actually new players... well I hate to break it to you but those are all alts since we can't see any possibility to have fun with only one account. Clubs are dying because most of them are full of alts and there are like no main accounts anymore.

Y'all droprates are shit too btw ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป "We didn't change them" my ass

5. Everyone demanding response from ATA on Sunday night is silly. As many of you pointed out, ATA is a business, with most employees working business hours.

Alicia, Salting10, Cavalera and 3 others like this.
  6. What admins keep a forum unsupervised for such a long time lmao wdym
    There should be at least one admin saying "ok we gonna talk about it" or something. And I did see some being online ๐Ÿ™‚

7. I feel bad for those who bought the avatars because they were fooled into this clownery ๐Ÿคก

8. Iโ€™ve seen way bigger uproars than this that took a lot longer to get a response. Some were never responded to. Breathe, itโ€™s a game on your phone. And you probably have hundreds of avatars. I have 722. One more or less wonโ€™t change my game.

Alicia likes this.
  9. The forums aren't entirely unsupervised: ATA uses mods to help them. Mods aren't able to intervene as they aren't directly employed by ATA and have no say in business decision-making. I do agree that maybe one dev popping in to say, "Thanks for the feedback, the team is going to discuss our next move." but it also isn't unheard of for them to not to so even when they are meeting to discuss their next move. I'm not angered by the length of time it is taking them to respond because hopefully they are using that time to have a serious team meeting.

10. so yโ€™all just gonna bring me ugly aviโ€™s I gotta pay for on my birthday to my birthday party without a birthday gift.

But really why do this during my birthday month. I just wanted cute aviโ€™s.

11. You entirely missed the point. This is not about us crying because we can't have those avis. And just because it's a game on my phone I can't say my opinion when something bothers me? What logic is that

12. I dont know if anyone said this yet but... I could've sworn when I looked in the avatar shop yesterday the "Lift Bro" avi was like 600 or 800ec and when I checked now it's not there... Idk what this post is gonna do but I just thought I say something ๐Ÿ˜—

13. "Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

14. You are also a long term player for people who are newer we actually look forward to getting these avis without having to pay for it. And not everyone has the money. For me with my alts I look forward to the spinner avis so I don't have to buy new avis. It might not be a big deal for you but to some people that are complaining it is

15. Saving my spins but feel free to send me the leopard gecko thatโ€™s all I care about thanks ๐ŸŒ

16. Was gonna spam buy ecs for b&g and countdown boxes for the avis but now seeing how money hungry yโ€™all are I think imma just wait till May๐Ÿ™„ fix this problem or yโ€™all gonna lose hella cash this month

17. At this rate I feel as though ATA is doing this on purpose.

Salting10, Spellbound, Nip18 and 4 others like this.
  18. Does No Money March include doing offers too?

Lyris, Salting10, Spellbound and 3 others like this.