LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Bruh, don't give them ideas. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

2. :(You better should have put old Avis in that corner except putting new one's there

3. Now THAT is actually a decent idea, instead of this mess! Soooo many players would pay up to get older avis, I know Iโ€™d pay for a few myself if I had the extra funds when they came out. Putting new things at such a horribly high mark (ex. 16k drops for base hunt avis......) simply discourages people (especially new players, why would a company PUNISH new players? the players that would give MORE money as they play.....) from putting in effort and/or money. Why should we spend money for things we probably wonโ€™t even achieve unless weโ€™re able to play constantly?

Gossamer, Salting10, Witchee and 24 others like this.
  4. Money grubbing garbage.
    The point of monthly boxes was the chance at simple but free avis. Not overpriced crap.

5. Greedy asf ๐Ÿšฎ

Bunni_B, Gossamer, Salting10 and 8 others like this.
  6. So first you get rid of spinner avis, then up the hunt requirements for them and now the monthly boxes only have spinner items?
    Ata you're getting way too hungry for money. Way to screw us all over ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

7. For anyone considering spending money, consider, how much longer will this game be around if they're getting this greedy and desperate for cash....?

8. Ata be the next EA

9. Put the crack pipe down greedy ass apes

10. ATA be the next Irrational Games. Remember them? No, theyโ€™re gone now....

11. And any other month ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

12. ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘€

13. What happened to y'all at Ata? This is just hetting more and more ridiculous

14. Once again, thank you ata for prooving my point being true, that you are becoming dumber day by day, you should put the ape back as the leader, had a better way of thinking. The new ones are so dumb that they need to add a new synonym for failure and that's the name of those who thought that this update would be a good ideea

15. Wew if ata continie this kind of sht u might lose lots of players. Tssk

16. #NoMoneyMarch

ATA is getting more and more ridiculous. Way to drive players away.

17. Gina looks straight outta Neopets would that be a hint of plagiarism ๐ŸŒš

Salting10, Spellbound and Lyris like this.
  18. #Nomoneymarch

โœ… No EC-Packs
    โœ… No more VIP
    โœ… Canceling all subscriptions
    โœ… No watching ads for spins

ATA, that move just feels disrespectful.
    You have a lot of loyal players. Maybe you should try to focus a little more on all of them, not only the top 1%, who are able to pay for everything you release.
    Iโ€™m aware that this game is not just fun fun fun but a business for you, but you released so many things recently and people bought it like crazy. we had the Greek shards, BF Shards, followed by the Zodiac beads and shortly after that the VD hunt...
    I feel like, if youโ€™re giving us things for free these days itโ€™s stuff like the new timer boost rewards for side stories. Stuff not everyone is really thrilled about and probably something people donโ€™t spend a lot of cash for anyway, so youโ€™re not going to lose anything.
    Since those boosters are on the spinner as well, cash isnโ€™t the worst you can get for your spin imo.
    Bring back the free monthly Avis, so people know that you actually give a sh*t about them, even if they donโ€™t drown in cash.
    Bring back the story Avis at 6k Main drops, so players who are new/not spending much are able to get a new Avi every hunt. They keep your game alive as well... this app is nothing without the community.
    Put the monthly Avis back on the spinner and lock away the boosters into a timer box if you want them so badly on there. (A man is allowed to dream...)
    And ffs make a statement. You only make it worse if you stay silent for so long...

19. Almost 16 hours now since this thread started and I have yet to see ANY member of Staff anywhere on this game. I can only guess that they realise its serious this time, and are trying to decide their next move.